What are you working on currently? (2022)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/758153254378536991/931342846647226378/Comp_1.mp4

New rig

55 Likes

This one: (and many YT tutorials)

4 Likes

I tried making a hover craft thing:

It drives better than it looks :slight_smile:

19 Likes

This is something I made quickly for fun and testing.
The gif just shows it in action with random colors and icons being selected. Along with random duration.
It’s easy to use, and does not cause any lag, even with 100 notifications at once.

Comes with preset icons from Material Icons plugin created by qwreey74

33 Likes

Getting the hang of the PlayerAdded event:

function AddPlayer(newPlayer)
   print(newPlayer.." has joined the game.")
end

game:GetService("Players").PlayerAdded:Connect(AddPlayer)
10 Likes

Working alone on a roblox reactor core game here is a topic:

17 Likes

I have been working on a Cover System for enemy NPCs.

I still gotta refine it and make it better and immersive :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Small room.

11 Likes

Working on the cafe:) Also wishing everyone a good and productive year!
I’ve also started to play around with lighting, it makes such a difference to the build

27 Likes

Or Just simply use the task manager, go to performance and click on GPU

Clone Wars RP In Progress

Locomotion Animations:
https://gyazo.com/a3b0881b41b9422569f1bda2a5204173

Lasers:
https://gyazo.com/f928ef0dfea5f124ee81666c8f65128e

Map: (Inspired by RP_Venator on GMOD)
https://gyazo.com/1710cf652b6b98427e7cf29588fc910e

(I DO NOT CLAIM ANY RIGHTS TO STAR WARS OR ANY OF IT’S CHARACTERS/LOCATIONS. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO DISNEY AND LUCASFILM)

1 Like

I’ve been continuing to test a UI design for the Roblox Dashboard. I’ve also made a UI bootstrap.

If you’ll like to recommend anything, you’re more than welcome to DM me.

4 Likes

Thank you @icrann, this worked! But yeah, here’s the GPU & CPU!

CPU
AMD RYZEN 5 2600 Six-Core Processor

GPU
Radeon RX 560 Series

1 Like

I am working on my upcoming medieval fantasy rpg game.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Here is the game.
Here is where you can get access to the game.

Controls

• E - Equip Weapon
  • F - [Hold] Block \ WIP
  • Wx2 - Sprint \ WIP
  • Q + WASD - Dash \ WIP
  • Tab - Player Menu \ WIP

The game currently has:

• Custom Loading Screen
  • Starting Scene with Play and Character Customize
  • 4 Combo Combat System
  • Enemy AIs with Pathfinding - still need more research
  • The Clothing and Character will be R6 and not Mesh type - still need more research
  • Small Map

The game will have:

• Spells
  • Various type of races
  • Skills
  • Inventory
  • Stats Training
  • Quests
  • Houses for sale
  • Crafting
  • Various types of Jobs
  • Various types of Title
  • Various types of Currency
  • Various types of Weapon Class
  • Various types of Enemy AI’s Such as Goblins, Slimes, Dire Wolves, etc.

The game will be pretty big and is gonna take alot of time. and it is still in the early stages + I am solo :disappointed:

This is the video sneak peak:

4 Likes

I’m currently working solo on a small round-based survival horror game as a hobby between college semesters. Here’s a clip!

12 Likes

I am working on a game Called “Midnight Forest (Chapter I)”

This game takes place of you waking up in your office after over sleeping in work to find out that everyone left you.
You head back to your car to go drive home to find out your Usual route is blocked off and you must go through a road between a forest, While something is haunting you…

game pics:

This is going to be a PHOTOREALISTIC Horror Game

-this game took over a year to develop-
you will find out why in my story of this game, (NOTE: the Images Are with the Graphics OFF).

I have an ENTIRE story of the Development Process of this game that I really wanna share with people and I hope it inspires others!

Here is my story-
So one day in november of 2020 I decided to make a horror game HEAVILY Inspired on Slenderman.
During this period I was new to Roblox Studio, I didn’t know how to code (Still dont XD) And I didnt know much other than moving, rotating, scaling, Etc (basics Very very much of the basics.)
I remember making a shack made out of logs that were free models but I put a lot of effort into that model (I used parts to build and stuff I made it my own btw).
Fast Forward A lot of time.
I was really feeling like I was getting into the game dev stuff until EVERYTHING Just fell apart and I decided to quit on it. Because of some reasons and stuff that didnt work out.
Later, I ask my friend to help me with the NEW Version of the Game and he agreed, so each friday night we would get on studio and work on the game and it was fun!
This Is what we made HERE:

but then Sadly things came to an end.

We had to RE DO the Map (There was more to the Images that I showed this was just an archived version (early version))

We both agreed and Decided to start new.
I realised that I wanted my game to be pretty realistic so I wanted to go for the image of how Nature is actually like with the Mossy Embankments and rocks.
This is what it turned out to be, HERE:

The Buildings is what my friend made

the images are earlier bc again this was an archived version
and there were a lot of trees and other stuff.

Later on we had to RE DO the WHOLE game over again because it didnt feel like what we were going for.

Now the NEWER Version of the Game was this:

This was the version that kinda makes me cry a bit, because the game was almost complete and things were going well and I downloaded a plugin that inserted a “Last Synced” Line and some random other code into my scripts
NOTE: it was just one line BUT
You know all of the Trees in the game?
each one had a MOVING leaves script in it

and in my OUTPUT I would Get SO MANY Messages, I Realized I messed up and I had to break the news to my friend that we had to RE DO THE WHOLE GAME again…

Luckily He was chill, and he stuck with me NO matter what and he was there to help.

No the other thing I want to share is the last Version of it, and you can play it here:MidnightForest CHAPTER 1 (BETA 0.45) (Open TEMP!) - Roblox

then
The Game was TOO big and So hard for Lower end users to play and the DIALOGUE was broken and the ENDING credits was broken to where I GAVE up and published it and put ads, and some how it got a good rating, So then later on, I realize that the game was SO RUSHED at the end because it took OVER A YEAR to make and I recently had to tell my friend that I am re-doing the game for the LAST TIME!

he was chill and he wanted to still help which surprised me because the overall lesson of this was that it was all a learning lesson, and expirence for the both of us.

Now the newer version is going to be a lot better and stuff.

10 Likes

Update: It’s not going so well…

25 Likes

Small old warehouse im working on :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Wordle in Roblox

11 Likes

This is a really fun game! It gets you thinking, but for the last word, why is it always something unexpected? Like for the last two rounds, the last word was something really random.