What are you working on currently? (2022)

How did you get cel shading to work in roblox?!?!??!

This is giving me some sort of Cayo Perico vibes

1 Like

wow its so good

if this build for you map its bad thing
for (if some one join your game will he’s fps will be 10 fps

currentry working on a recreation of salgoodman’s office from bettercallsaul/breaking bad

18 Likes

Since after building the 3DS, I decided to build another Nintendo console called the COLOR TV-GAME 6!

Original Post:

8 Likes

I’m working on a library called studify which as inspired by this topic: How To Convert Studs To Real World Units - Resources / Community Tutorials - DevForum | Roblox

It will easily allow you to convert studs to real world metrics and vice versa.

• I would use a library like this
  • I would do the conversions myself

0 voters

1 Like

Set all light brightness to Inf, turn off bloom, use the Highlight and use neon parts for color.

If you want more information and images here’s a link to the discussion: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/how-would-you-approach-cel-shading-in-roblox/1790336

1 Like

Some PBR 3D assets for an upcoming SCP game

Portfolio: https://jackjackjones06.wixsite.com/website

16 Likes

“did you know that you have rights? roblox tos says you do”
otherwise, nice build. s’all goodman

1 Like

gmod lidar i suppose? nice to see it on roblox

Yeah, the inspiration is pretty obvious lol. There’s a handful of other games on Roblox that do it but I really liked the effect so I wanted to replicate it myself.

Here’s the link to my game for anyone who’s curious, would love to hear some feedback.

1 Like

any “mysterious” stuff inside? like gmod has unknown entities

I had a “mysterious entity” - really just the zombie freemodel from Roblox with some tweaks - for about 12 hours, but he was way too crummy to be used. Otherwise, I’m very open to monster ideas. My plan is to add a whole bunch of 'em, and select a few random ones for each server.

Monster ideas so far
  • Shadowmen: Non-hostile entities that can only be observed through the “shadows” they cast when scanned - hence, the name

• Prepper: Face that pops up extremely rarely when players scan.

• Poltergeist: Selects a random ungrounded prop within the world, and takes control over it.

• Ballface: There is no escape.

1 Like

Made an AA-12 shotgun model and rendered it for fun. I mainly like texturing more realistically, but i find color texturing cool as well.

Have a video as well.

11 Likes

Starting work on this behemoth. It’ll take me a while, I reckon.

please send help

9 Likes

We get away from the city for a while, and now we will enjoy the coasts / (Coming Soon to reveal :eyes: )

:arrow_down:

27 Likes

I’m now working on the airport gate. Here’s how it looks so far:

The large pole between the chairs is a charge port. By the way, I’m gonna change the chairs and try to re-model them in Blender.

7 Likes

I am currently finishing an obby difficulty chart obby with @4667hp (The user that exists) and @LoukaTigre_ps3 (The user that doesn’t exist on DevForum).

!!! IT’S VERY UNFINISHED ! !!!

The obby needs 10 stages done, by the way.

Image:

3/10 Stages done.

Please don’t care about the “619”, it’s just the FPS (Frame Per Seconds)…

3 Likes

Working on concept art for Project Lazarus

28 Likes

Development on planet Ayvos is underway for our game Beyond the Stars! (Unreleased map as of yet)

Most things are early prototypes and maps need optimisations so if you wish to check it out then careful if using potato OS

22 Likes