What are you working on currently? (2022)

1. Love the water so happy you didn’t just put a .5 transparent brick and called it a day
  2. the rocks are a nice touch but perhaps the could be more or they could be bigger?
  3. the log should be bigger
  4. change up the lighting! maybe add some saturation
  5. 8.75/10 especially if this is your first build

I remember you said you always have a soft spot for low poly

1 Like

Thank you so much for your input! I agree I was a little lazy with the lighting and I could possibly make the rocks and logs bigger.

1 Like

My car evo, My first car was made in 3 weeks LOL for just 1 car
but now I just need a hour to make all

Old Simple car moving like a tank

Remake just better body

New does not use wheels so they are floating

Soon Physics Car with Real Turning wheels, Working Light, Working Door and more

If you wana know this are made of grouped parts, so they are not laggy

3 Likes

I am currently Working on a Tower Defense Game, i don’t wanna show much since it is probably not gonna look like that in the End Result.

So I’ve been working on this game for one of my groups. It’s an airport RP game.

Here’s the front from the outside so far:

Plus a security checkpoint I made:

4 Likes

I recreated the Nintendo 3DS in memory of the Nintendo Eshop

(Original Post)

9 Likes

I’m giving old Roblox a fresh coat of paint with Brickbattle Revive. All the tools have been rescripted from scratch and tweaked a bit. Here’s a custom map I made myself that’s work in progress at the moment:

7 Likes

Got rid of the issue where scanning took significantly longer each time you scanned the environment. By creating a precache of at least 1024 tracers and CFraming them into position whenever the player scans. Afterwards, if the cache is below its minimum size, it’s repopulated with new tracer parts.

Also included some color options for the tracer parts since it only took a few more lines of code. Things are really starting to shape up.

16 Likes

I’m currently working on a game called Turf Wars that we recently moved to public alpha testing! The game is pretty cool if you ask me and if you have any feedback then I would love to hear it!

If you want an easy way to get GI, just up the bounces on the rays. I can explain why it works, but in simple terms GI is just really rough reflections.

1 Like

A backrooms game (how original, I know)

8 Likes

hmm, well I up’d the reflection bounces from 1 to 4, and these were the results.

Sample scene

All of these scenes were rendered at 400x300 with 40 spp

Rendered scene with 1 bounce (5 minutes)

Rendered scene with 2 bounces (8 minutes)

Rendered scene with 3 bounces (12 minutes)

Rendered scene with 4 bounces (19 minutes painful)

Not a whole lot changes from 2 bounces to 4 bounces, but it does slowly improve. Even with all those bounces, there are still some pretty dark shadows.

(The shadows are even brightened in the code by 25%, is this intended lighting behaviour? i’m not too sure. This approach at global illumination doesn’t even seem to work properly and ends up taking a lot of processing power, unless I am completely missing something)

10 Likes

I’m working on a project called “Sun Valley” for 3 years now. It’s a RP game inspired by FNaF and many more. Happy with the results.

Snímek obrazovky 2022-07-23 112202

4 Likes

As an AOT fan myself, that is awesome!!!
How would ODM gameplay work though?

working on a game, this rock is part of the game and i just finished it so here is the rock

6 Likes

ptfs

12 Likes

Ok that’s a bit strange. Do you have some sort of roughness cutoff in place? What’s the roughness and metallicness of the materials? Are you taking into account light absorption? What is the sun brightness?

I don’t know why it’s not working since light in the real world behaves like this. If you have support for rough reflections then this should be working fine. We’ll it’s probably stupidly inefficient anyways and I’m too lazy to write anything down so maybe this video will help.

3 Likes

I think that it looks really cool!

16 Likes

Currently working on a point in polygon algorithm.

You can scale this and call it on a 3D object but you’d need to know the outer vertices per axis.

polygonalg

16 Likes