What are you working on currently? (2022)

not out yet and no discord atm, but should be out in the next month or two : D
its gonna be really fun to mess around on

2 Likes

will it be called romingle? seems like a very cool project

Experimenting with textures and lighting in Blender

13 Likes

Your actually insane dude. That looks really professional, I love the lighting! Great job!

First off, I am trying to make a simulator yet have no idea how to build it properly. I am aiming to release the game in about four months. I have 3 months of experience in building and this is my first time trying low-poly building without blender. I used one free model but I am hoping I can get some custom models made (Lol). I can script as well and I have 1 year of experience with that. I scripted a pet system that has a data store and all the stuff,(5+ Hours of work). I am looking for a modeler so please DM if you would like to be hired. Here are some attachments:

My Pet system:

7 Likes

I just currently began working on this low-poly car.
Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 9.27.58 AM

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 10.49.53 AM
Hey @sec_dude, I was wondering if you have any tips for me! Your car looks amazing and I wish mine looked more like that :upside_down_face:

You can check out my feedback post if you have any ideas:

5 Likes

i was testing my lava texture and accidentally made lava wood

23 Likes

I’m working currently on a game based on a game engine called “Source”
Here is the link since i can’t upload pictures for now:
https://www.roblox.com/games/8549337816/Head-source-location

2 Likes

Trying to get better at blender. :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

After being a bit busy, I tried to rework the pit box.
Still a bit empty, I´ll work on others pit stops.
Just a small update :3

Follow the proyect here:

12 Likes

Nice work, but why did you choose to use a skybox + water that doesn’t match minecraft’s overworld in the first half of the trailer?

1 Like

I bet Roblox wouldn’t allow romegle or something like that for the name. Nice workaround.

1 Like

The sky was used because it’s more realistic, had better atmosphere properties, and more closely resembled minecraft promo material.

Also the normal roblox water wasn’t used because the Minecraft Water Mod didn’t really look too good in a few cases.

5 Likes

Co-op bullet hell shooter, dm if your interested in testing (i dont have enough people to actually test the multiplayer right).

24 Likes

correct

this needs enough chars

1 Like

Currently working on my first big project. Its an undertale/glitchtale inspired game.

Im working with a team of friends!! and im sure this project will be a huge learning experience. It already has been

(Didnt make the second attach shown in the video)

The game is far from finished tho, and will take a long time to complete

9 Likes

That reminds me of a game called pewpew lol. neat.

1 Like

made a couple tweaks:

7 Likes

New year, new thread! Just wanted to share what I’m working on.

I’m working on my new game Before Dawn, so here is a sneak peek. :eyes:

BEFORE DAWN (1)

Can’t wait to see what everyone creates this year! Let’s go 2022! :smiley:

6 Likes

minecraft 2, am making a really cool roblox game with lots of skills and gameplay features

2 Likes