What are you working on currently? (2022)

I currently working on testing the emote in profile pic

12 Likes

That’s so cool! Is that using a wavefunction collapse algorithm? I love the art style too.

That’s really smart. I can think of a game or two that might want to add that!

I am actually super hyped to try this game myself. All the effects and models are so amazingly well done!

7 Likes

RobloxScreenShot20220820_123656054

32 Likes

I forgot something can you guess what? :wut:

20 Likes

Working on a open world game that focuses on boots on the ground gameplay.

Here is a demo for my gun system:

10 Likes

Gladiator Arena Map for my First Person Melee Combat Game.

Arena Itself:

Cheering Audience:

Caged Hepard That Can Be Released To Attack Everyone:

Give your feedback and suggestions here:
Feedback on Gladiator Arena Map

7 Likes

oo that’s cool is it gonna be a building game?

You forgot the doorknobs. Either that, or that car is so hi-tech it doesn’t need doorknobs.

Thanks! I was actually inspired by this post by @neckbeard_tim! I thought it sounded like a cool idea, so I decided to try to make a rope bridge that interacts with physics (also the chandelier too). It’s cool to disable the ropes on one end of the bridge, and then climb up it like a ladder. :joy:

2 Likes

problably yes but there’s one more. :uhh:

More vegetation, may create an asset pack for the community in the future.

25 Likes

you forgot the handles on the door

Might wanna hide the leaderboard, looks good though! Lmk when it comes out :+1:

How is this done? Doesn’t look like any items is causing the animation, is it a glitch? Super cool though! :+1:

I remade the body of the mouse because I wasn’t happy with it and I thought it was rushed. But I am much more happy with the new one!

8 Likes

(my main account)

1 Like

i just recently updated my messing service test place to feature some more player-to-player interaction, along with a map to run around on

player movement may be jittery due to the fact i havent added an exception for the local player when updating position

feel free to test it out here

2 Likes

This is extremely cool! I just wish there was a key to type and send it instead of typing

2 Likes

Your technique for rope bridges is just what I needed to help spice up my Brickbattle-styled maps :eyes:. Glad to hear I helped inspire a couple cool creations!

1 Like

Here’s an adventure-themed map I’ve been working on. It’s part of my game Finders Keepers and is part of four thematically unique maps: horror (completed), adventure (completed now), fantasy and classic (yet to be completed). I’m excited to finally start testing this Egyptian temple with players now!

9 Likes