What are you working on currently? (2022)

Looks awesome!! I really like the original classic blocky style, reminds us of 2006 Roblox Culture however looks pretty cool and really like the boards above the buildings and the letters. I really want to play this game! And of course please do release some gameplay, this could be like a cultural town of Roblox like Oldbloxia or OldBloxTown or something but it’s pretty nice!

1 Like

A split head…

salivoaS

and a Wolfdancer.

Thanks for looking!

24 Likes

Added some finishing touches and gave him a new pose!

Here’s a different angle:

Also I updated the old photo (again) with the new details:

If I could would or should fix anything, please let me know!

9 Likes

Thanks! I’ll probably put out some footage later. Its probably going to be a da hood type game with that old roblox twist.

In my opinion, the current ACS Medical System looked way too bland and not modern enough. So, I remade it. Took me a little under two days. This is my second attempt at making UI.

(Healthy POV)

(Injured POV)

4 Likes

As promised, here are the clips from Da Brickz. Devforum has been acting up with my videos so they probably wont work, but ill try to post a devlog shortly.

Uploading: chill2.mp4…

Uploading: chill4.mp4…

EDIT: devlog posted DEVLOG: Da Brickz, a retro style da hood game

4 Likes

classic roblox style cafe

16 Likes

this map is still not done, it’s very early alpha, a lot of stuff missing, terrain not painted properly

this map is over 20 km size
don’t mind this water, as i said this map is highly undone

12 Likes

Totally a normal basement.

17 Likes

Am working Clicking simulator type of game so far I made the guis, leaderstats And Datastore

More to come :smiley:

4 Likes

yup we’re back

38 Likes

Wait, no don’t tell me you’re building the map. The one and only… Words can’t describe how good it looks.

wow.
no idea what I just done.
This is playable! (showcase)

You can visit the Experience:

12 Likes

Been working on a roleplay-game project since around Feburary of this year. It’s in its 3rd version/iteration thus far.

1 Like

I think garfield deserves teeth

The Infinite Wall!

Explore the worlds longest. but definitely not largest wall.

(More badges / areas to find in later updates)

The Infinite Wall! - Roblox

1 Like

I am working on a World War type game. I am now just trying to find a way to get the “Rise of Nations” country highlight/border system. I am struggling to find out how though.

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion!

Do you like it better with or without teeth?

Teeth:

Without teeth:

If I could would or should change anything, please let me know!

13 Likes

Crossroads Fractal

35 Likes