What are you working on currently? (2022)

ok fine a shot i love

5 Likes

This is amazing. I dont know how a picture of a pen gets 8 - 12 likes, but this deserves around 20. The textures, lighting, and models are insane!!!

I’ve never made a plugin before but I will definitely see what I can do!

6 Likes

made my first ever horror song

2 Likes

Wonder who you’re talking about :thinking:

Jokes aside it’s honestly sad because a lot of the stuff people actually put heart and soul into gains barely any traction at all, but a pen I made to practice modelling that took me like 30mins of total work gets however many likes it has now (seems to be 25 across all three posts as of writing this)

It’s why I tend to use DevForum in short bursts nowadays and just share all my other screenshots with close friends. Not worth it to me tbh

1 Like

Well, I promised there would be one last update to my awesome (but slightly glitchy) piano, @ProfessorOfK3ology, so here it is, a feature that (as far as I know) no piano in a Roblox experience has:

A U T O H A R M O N I Z A T I O N

Like keyboard instruments in real life (like my Yamaha PSR-E413), the piano in my experience can play chord notes under anything that you play (without an accompaniment playing, too)! There’s no menu or GUI (yet), but it can be set up by holding ALT and pressing keys:

• Octave 1 Keys - Chord root note/key
  • Octave 2 Keys - Chord type (starts with major/minor, then stranger chords)
  • Page Up - Enable auto harmonization
  • Page Down - Disable auto harmonization

Because chord notes are played at full volume like players’ notes, and the weird glitches that sometimes occur while using it, it feels like a kinda cheap version of proper keyboards’ harmony features, but it’s still something I’m proud of, because of how it even works, given how bad my scripting can be! Also, I made this over the course of just one day.

Since mostly everything’s implemented, do you think it would be a good idea to release this in #resources:community-resources after I remove my experience’s UI style and upload a sample instrument that anyone can use (under 6 seconds)?

• Yeah!
  • Maybe if you try polishing it first.
  • No. Keep it in your experience, though.

0 voters

6 Likes

Hi Guys back with another post (well its dumb) didn’t get much time to work in my developing skills because of school and other stuff and I decided to kinda get into the mood and feel of development again so I just created something lol.

Uploading: Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 7.57.11 PM.png…

Uploading: rocks.png…

Just some random rocks lol

Anyways coming soon with another post tomorrow, I assure you!

4 Likes

Just creating something interesting. Nuff Said their :100: :+1:t5:

11 Likes

Still working on my game called " Werewolves"

mostly everything is done except i need a scripter help me working on it :c

20 Likes

I really like the UI, did you use any external programs to make them?

2 Likes

Did you make this of the card/board game? I really love it! Really would like to help you on the project but unfortunately i’m not the best scripter. But if you would like my help you can always contact me!

1 Like

Haha! wasn’t expecting you to respond.
Keep in mind, my “comment” wasn’t trying to be mean to you (you probably already know).

The fact that you said it took you 30 minutes is :laughing: :laughing:
But I guess the “high quality post” is starting to get more attention, so thats good.

1 Like

Are you a beginner? If so, this is really good! I see you already know what “Bevel” is, thats probably going to be your most useful tool

i asked a person to make this help me tho :slight_smile:

thanks mate ill consider this in future

1 Like

I own that exact pen and can confirm it’s one of the best because of how smoothly it writes.

Great job!

3 Likes

Just released a new game for the weekend check it out:

4 Likes

Yep, I know what’s bevel, yes I am a beginner but I didn’t know that someone would appreciate me even for just a few rocks lol. :rofl:

But thanks for the Motivation!!

1 Like

Hi Guys! Looks like I finally kept my promise!! Today I am back with another post!

These are a few Cafe Assets!

This is the the Render!

Hope you guys enjoy!!

P.S. The handles of the cups are slightly wonky and I was tired and wanted to get this out quickly.

Took me 30 Minutes!
Render - 2.5 Minutes

Thank You!!!

7 Likes

Made a cool health & mana orb GUI:

Will likely make it a free model at some point

9 Likes