What are you working on currently? (2022)

Working on an obby where you free pets from a big cube.

https://ro.blox.com/Ebh5?pid=share&is_retargeting=true&af_dp=roblox%3A%2F%2Fnavigation%2Fgame_details%3FgameId%3D4097864867&af_web_dp=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.roblox.com%2Fgames%2F11539642786

It is uncooylocked.

I am not sure where to go with it. Letting the player buy obby sections and build their own obby. Shelf it and go back to my procedurally generated zombie town. ???

1 Like

I am working on Ottawa Airport

6 Likes

A binary star system!

24 Likes

A sandstone well. The colors are more featured in shadows.

7 Likes

Right? I love how chunky and weighty it is. I’m mildly arthritic in my wrists and have trouble using my hands sometimes, so it’s one of the only pens I own that I can comfortably write with over a long period of time.

Anyway, to keep this post on topic, here’s another model I’ve been working on:

This is obviously only the beginning stages of it, but work on it is slow as I’ve been distracted with other things…

6 Likes

Super packed forests with custom LOD system

Theres ~2000 trees in this forest

Up close (Meshes)

Farther away (Uses flat images of the tree)

Farthest (Uses large parts with decals)

12 Likes

Today, I’ve discovered that I can retexture dynamic heads; With this knowledge, I’ve began to edit the Stevie Standard head to more closely resemble Mary’s 2D face texture.

I definitely like the head better with this retexture; I know the original was meant to resemble the classic smile texture, but I like the use of color here instead of pure black on the eyes and mouth. What do you think about this? (I know the facial expression’s odd since she has her tongue out, but I just finished texturing that part.)

EDIT 1: I added two extra screenshots of my experience’s basic smile and frown expressions, to give a better idea of how the modified face would look in action.

EDIT: 2 Her teeth are also more detailed, with a subtle texture and at least 12 lines.
PMM-Teeth.png

11 Likes

Started working on my game’s options menu.

There’s probably going to be a lot more than this, but I’m not entirely sure what else to put here yet.

5 Likes

This is just a lighting test, so don’t expect much.

6 Likes

playing with lighting is useful

47 Likes

A disaster game.

Here’s a map:

oh also note: i didnt do this by myself @Relxiety and ZombiePinguin10 have helped me

and yes this is one of my first games.

10 Likes

Damn dude, I love the scale of it. Looks really good!!!

always wanted to make a GTA map of that scale but my PC does not permit it…but I did make a smaller version though.

15 Likes

when you just spam some pbr meshes to make a “highway in mountain with a bridge going over a waterfall” scene (still a wip lol)

15 Likes

i forgot to save it and i have to do it all over again what have i doneeeeee

3 Likes

They look really good!! like you said, the cup handles could be better. But besides that, amazing!

1 Like

Added a new biome (Jungle) and 5 new jellybeans! Check it out: Find The Jellybeans[60] - Roblox

Good morning, Wellington!

21 Likes

recently my computer has been wonky so here is another lighting test I guess

6 Likes

10 Likes

donuts and coffee, a classic render, truly. Looks cool.

1 Like