What are you working on currently? (2022)

Looks very neat. How did you get the fog? I’m assuming it’s not using atmosphere, is it?

Bruh, I tried it too and it also got unlisted. I asked them why and they never responded. It’s already halfway thru january…

Roblox really be going corporate huh.

1 Like

Thank you! I just used ROBLOX’s atmosphere and did some tweaking to get the results I wanted.

2 Likes

Been working on this store recently, finally starting to come together.
Any feedback is appreciated

14 Likes

When you built the roads, did you use decals for the yellow and white lines?

1 Like

After recalling someone on this forum talking about how they welded a sphere to their character to give them a rolling ability, I decided I’d try to add that to Project Magical Mary! Now players will be able to roll down slopes at potentially high speeds, as shown in this video (which shows PC then mobile).

Also, here’s a screenshot of it, with an added trail to indicate motion:

This works just like you’d probably expect. When any player’s character is generated, a sphere is welded to their HumanoidRootPart, which is marked as “massless” and doesn’t have collision. When the player holds the roll button (Q/L1), those two change, and the player’s Humanoid is put in the “physics” state, letting the ball take over and do its thing until they release it, undoing the changes.

Searching the forums, I’m assuming this is probably nothing special (and I apologize to whoever I ripped off) but I think it’s a fun addition to my experience. :happy3:

2 Likes

clown

5 Likes

looks very spooky. would reccomend

1 Like

Yeah so true, year by year the waywocs were getting posted later and later. Im pretty sure for the 2016 or 2017, it was posted before Christmas on the 16th. Now, its literally the 16th yet they still haven’t posted it

1 Like

I finished finalizing the UI for my plugin and implementing the math module mentioned in a previous post into it.

MathEngine Demo

Dark

How Appealing Are These GUIs?

0 voters

11 Likes

I’m working on my new horror game called “Whisper”, here’s a sneak peek at the prison that most of the game will take place in:

6 Likes

the whole road including the white and yellow lines is a texture/decal

24 Likes

This gives me portal vibes. Was it inspired by it?

Took a really long break but I got a burst of energy and finished level 4 on my game. My previous post’s somewhere in here.

3 Likes

Some assets I made for a mini golf concept

6 Likes

Where is WAYWOC 2023??? I can’t find it anywhere

1 Like

cadillac DTS II

5 Likes

That looks nice! When will the plugin be released?

1 Like

Created a cool skin tone wheel, as well as palette!

17 Likes