What are you working on currently? (2022)

Currently working on a tool for developers to access their DataStores over web.

7 Likes

no waywoc 2023 so i’ll post here
but uh
so you know how require scripts use cframe animations? (by that i mean deleting the animate localscript from player and then manually changing c0 and c1 to make walk and idle animations)

nobody’s made a dance with it before, so i worked on that
i’ve made a system that can do that, and even made something do the california girls dance
anyways i recently listened to a certain song by IOSYS. i plan on recreating the funny dance in that song hint: funky ᗜˬᗜ

here’s a vid of an edgelord dancing to rubber band music (muted the vid, rubber band music was a bit obnoxious) now, i can safely say am the first nutcase to make an immortality lord do meme dances

7 Likes

is the 2023 version coming soon? it’s February now.

hidden text

good job on reading this!
Keep on going devs! You can do it! Believe in yourself!

6 Likes

btw, none of the meshes are mine
mainly saying this cuz the sword is not mine at all

I’m starting a new project now. The game is going to be a low-poly third-person shooter game.

Here are some weapons I made so far:

M4A1

M16

Kriss Vector

MP5

MP5-S

Glock 21

Webley Revolver

AA12

Pump Shotgun

AWP Bolt Action Sniper

8 Likes

I’m working on an Indie FPS game with my friends. stray society (scavenger) server - Roblox

3 Likes

I can’t believe I got monkia’d on a roblox forum, lol.

2 Likes

When is the WAYWOC 2023 releasing…

So, it’s been a while since I started working on a system that allows me to use custom fonts on Studio. I must say, it was a really fun learning experience!

Here’s a showcase video of the module in action (SKIP TO 0:22)

Yes, I do plan to release a tutorial on how to do this (might take a while because of school, but I’ll try my best to release it ASAP)

Have a great day/night!

2 Likes

Hey there again! Just doing some model + render dumps again, including the model I posted sometime last month! (I retextured it)

here we go!

starbear backpacks (made for ugc)

cross beanie series (ugc)

beanie promo render

M16A1 custom (retextured variant)

10 Likes

Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. E Also known as, the Tiger I

Screenshot 2023-02-03 111935

9 Likes

wow i wonder what the funky ᗜˬᗜ song is gonna be…

1 Like

This reminds me of Reason 2 Die Awakening (R2DA), whatever happened to that game? Nice work

1 Like

mmm myes i wonder

for people who really still don’t get the hint

1 Like

roblox: noo… that seems like disruptive audio

1 Like

going to add a feature to my game that adds strobe lights to every UI element and the only way to turn it off is to input the konami code in the first 8 seconds of gameplay

2 Likes

tho heres an actual screenshot, W cant wait to never finish it

Also I just love all the little annoying fringe issues and senseless barriers and unhelpful changes and lack of features that have amassed over this platform over the last couple years that have me mad at the moment, such as the inability to tween models simply by tweening the origin position value, because the Origin-Position values on models are inaccessible through scripts, meaning I have to tween each of the 5 parts to a different position instead of just moving the model at once with one tween.

Or the studio editor panels utterly annihilating themselves if you open two projects. rant aside cant wait to abandon this one.

5 Likes

My first ever animation:

Uchi Mata, a judo throw
(Maybe it should be called Oof-chi mata!)

6 Likes

Playing with the lighting and the physics engine.

18 Likes

Not bad at all for a first animation my man! Keep up the great work! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you all for another great year of development! Here’s to the new year.

58 Likes