What are you working on currently? (2023)

Late to the party, but better late than never! As per tradition, this thread is for showing off all of your small but cool creations that you want everyone in the creator community to see.

What are you working on currently? Are you starting any exciting projects? Let us know below!

Previous year

666 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 16 minutes.

I’m currently working on Capture The Flag, this year I plan on adding a whole dev team and plan to do some awesome events with @orange4477dev! I also plan on doing some crossover events with @ValiantWind!

Capture The Flag normal logo

264 Likes

543 Likes

An experience where you can learn the basics of Luau (Heavily inspired by Learning Lua!)

Updated ver:

I̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ f̶i̶x̶ t̶h̶e̶ w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶ s̶c̶a̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶.

291 Likes

Learn the basics of coding visually with blocks!

212 Likes

Although it’s not much right now , I’ve been working on recreating some aspects of roblox oon HTML and JavaScript!
I have Humanoids and Health working about now!

150 Likes

Recoding some of my old projects so they are more efficient.

291 Likes

I’ve been trying to experiment by making GFXs on Roblox: not blender because I suck at using that program LOL

It can be stressful at some points, since Roblox was obviously never made for this kind of stuff (Roblox Studio sometimes crashes whenever I try to render an image in high quality), but it can be a nice experience, I usually learn some cool techniques for GFXs.

I’m currently making this for my friends so I can improve my skills and at the same time it isn’t as frustrating because they understand if I have any problem with any creation.

That’s all I’ve been doing so far lately. Hope you guys like anything I made, I appreciate feedback!

222 Likes

I’m currently working on a demo game of the Largest Network in PH

ABS-CBN

117 Likes

I don’t know anymore

135 Likes

248 Likes

Where do you do the gfx at? because your gfx art looks very cool!

63 Likes

I appreciate your words a lot. I made this on Roblox Studio, the reason why I choose that over Blender is because I am not motivated enough to learn how to use other programs (like Blender, being the one I hear the most), I prefer to stick with what I currently know and see if I can learn something new if I really need to apply something specific that the current tools I have don’t let me or my experience limit me.

59 Likes

Alright - but you did good with the gfx! Good job! You should be making gfx for people other games if they hire you!

60 Likes

At the moment I am not really working on any experiences (however I do plan to) but something I am working a bit on is BloxTeams (so we can try to release it as soon as possible).

Info if anyone is interested about it: BloxTeams: powering secure commissions

53 Likes

I am creating a community source where it can give you tools through new features of Roblox!

Right now, it is in a model system that contains a little script who puts all of the information in its position once a player joins the experience, however, everything is going to be transformed into a plugin with optimisation:

57 Likes

Working on a new game called Obby Tycoon.

What is “Obby Tycoon”

Obby Tycoon is a combination of Obbies and Tycoons (hence the name). The player purchases the obbies, and an NPC will complete it, earning the player money! The NPCs will also occasionally fail the obby, bringing a slight RNG aspect into the game!

When will it be released?

Based on the current progress, I would say that it will be finished and released in a couple of months time!

Currently, I have made 59 of the 60 obbies I intend to have for launch, plus most of the backend.

The game is now in the final stages. It has been posted to Creations Feedback. After the feedback stage, the game will be fully released!

If you are interested, you can join the Roblox group for it here, or the Discord group for it here!

141 Likes

My friends were preparing for a real-life project, and it was seemingly not worth knocking off the money, so they demanded I simulate their project of whose idea they originally came up with. Proven, you could create physics-related jobs with the Roblox engine. I couldn’t have created this simulation if the engine didn’t exist. This took me months to accomplish the simulation. Here is the footage of the simulation and the link to it (it doesn’t fully support English for now).

project3

You can also take inspiration from the source code in this repository.

91 Likes

Working on a Capture the Flag Roblox Game. Not much since I’m working on it solo, but I’m proud of what I’ve got done so far.

If you want to help, reach out! It would be greatly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

Update Log:

Also Working on a Roblox Web API Wrapper:

It’s Promised-Based and written in TypeScript. Currently a work in progress but should be finished soon.

Once again, contributions are welcome. :slight_smile:

51 Likes