What are you working on currently? (2022)

I love that book! I’ve read it least twice. Nice trailer though! Obviously you put a lot of work into the lighting and everything!

1 Like
15 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/catalog/8738403175/Developer-Hoodie-tshirt

You can’t advertise your products here. Change it to an image, not a link.

3 Likes

So im making a game that will i think help people how to script im not sure but heres a video its like lua learning
https://i.gyazo.com/90486c5b5ef842879e644e4fcb955765.mp4
so tell me what i would need to fix or should add i personally think i should add a extras page for like script.Parent or something

1 Like

I made Jazware’s Roblox mystery boxes!

Original post: Made a recreation of the Roblox Mystery Box

8 Likes

small loops i made. planning to use for melodies for songs in my game

7 Likes

Custom made weapons suit inspired by Iron Mans later suits ( https://gyazo.com/5bbd347e75f3e2ea5c7d2843c06e8480 )

1 Like

I like the static animation you have on the npc’s. Above and beyond!

Ooh! I would love to see some more photos!

I just saw that on Youtube yesterday, Nice job.

I love the streamlines on the jet, the physics are insane. Can’t wait for it to be implemented into a real game!

For future reference, it’s much more professional to undock other tabs to make for a larger, higher quality photo, and also to hide UI. (That includes F3x). Overall, great build though!

I love it! Is this your first try at modeling? You really hit the spot on the shading and reflections. Great work!

Lots of changes made to my Fantasy Forest Showcase (Currently don’t have a name for it I will figure that out soon.)

56 Likes

I want to firstly address for a build like that it is impressive regarding the size of the overall map I can definitely agree that it was time consuming and a stunning build. However, @TrulyChxse was only addressing to you that it would look even better if the quality of the pictures was better. Just so as a viewer we can see it better, this is what he meant by disabling “F3X” your building plugin. Studio has it’s screenshot mechanism to allow you to take qaulity photos.

With better quality of pictures not only is it better to look at, but in business terms it makes you look more professional (which @TrulyChxse pointed out) and makes people want to see more of that and even possibly hire you.

As you can also see here:

This will also show the build at it’s full potential because us as the viewer will be able to see it much more clearer. This is nothing to cause drama it’s just it will help you with when you next take a picture of something.

2 Likes

Better quality photos

31 Likes

This kinda reminds me of the fnaf thing a bit…

My friend and I made showcase

57 Likes

Wow, now this is something love the rain really fits with the whole atmosphere. Detail is there the atmosphere the overall build all flows together.

Nothing short of than amazing.

2 Likes

I think you get the wrong idea, those are reference images, this is my work so far.
I´ve just entered blender 5 days ago.

7 Likes

attempt at making water caustics gone wrong lol

14 Likes

Wow, thank you! It means alot coming from a rlly good builder like u!! You seem to have an amazing knack of making rlly cool fantasy concepts and I absolutely adore it.

1 Like