What are you working on currently? (2022)

Lots of changes made to my Fantasy Forest Showcase (Currently don’t have a name for it I will figure that out soon.)

56 Likes

I want to firstly address for a build like that it is impressive regarding the size of the overall map I can definitely agree that it was time consuming and a stunning build. However, @TrulyChxse was only addressing to you that it would look even better if the quality of the pictures was better. Just so as a viewer we can see it better, this is what he meant by disabling “F3X” your building plugin. Studio has it’s screenshot mechanism to allow you to take qaulity photos.

With better quality of pictures not only is it better to look at, but in business terms it makes you look more professional (which @TrulyChxse pointed out) and makes people want to see more of that and even possibly hire you.

As you can also see here:

This will also show the build at it’s full potential because us as the viewer will be able to see it much more clearer. This is nothing to cause drama it’s just it will help you with when you next take a picture of something.

2 Likes

Better quality photos

31 Likes

This kinda reminds me of the fnaf thing a bit…

My friend and I made showcase

57 Likes

Wow, now this is something love the rain really fits with the whole atmosphere. Detail is there the atmosphere the overall build all flows together.

Nothing short of than amazing.

2 Likes

I think you get the wrong idea, those are reference images, this is my work so far.
I´ve just entered blender 5 days ago.

7 Likes

attempt at making water caustics gone wrong lol

14 Likes

Wow, thank you! It means alot coming from a rlly good builder like u!! You seem to have an amazing knack of making rlly cool fantasy concepts and I absolutely adore it.

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words means a lot. And thank you glad to see my fantasy concepts really do shine considering I literally imaginaged it all in my head like a clear image with ideas sprouting left to right, it’s still not finished so plenty more to come!

2 Likes

Currently working on making an FPS game (solo dev). In the process of building a middle eastern map, with other maps coming in the near future!

9 Likes

Not a builder, but I decided to do this for fun since I love trying out new things!

Low Poly Terrain Source (Custom Materials)

20 Likes

these are incredible! will you be making any for the standard Roblox logo?

1 Like

Comparison to my first gun 1 year ago

17 Likes

I love it! I’ve never seen someone make terrain mid-poly looking to match the scene!
(I would consider this Mid-Poly)

2 Likes

The first audio file sounds great and jazzy!

Good job, take this piano and play more jazz for all of us! :musical_keyboard:

1 Like

This is incredible for someone who never built before; how long did it take?

1 Like

Got back into making logos! Best one yet!

8 Likes

Need some feedback immediately

15 Likes

i decided to make hot sauce more in the style of honey mustard (names of the songs), and i think it turned out pretty good!

hot sauce (arena):

honey mustard (lobby/shop):

both of the melody loops are now finalized, so i can finally make them into a song.

5 Likes