What are you working on currently? (2022)

It is looking like a illusion @A_SquaredAnimations

Construction Finished as a Solo Builder.
Time Needed: Less than 1 month

31 Likes

alright, pretty close to being done, now it’s just flourishes, balancing instruments, and properly looping it in game.

10 Likes

soundtrack in progress

14 Likes

Better water caustics

It works with sun rays as well.

37 Likes

Excited to share that Semiarid received some new additions which are public and ready to be played! With all of this being added the showcase has about tripled in size, whilst still retaining great performance.

66 Likes

Fire! Not only is your build realistic… But the chances of you getting a bloxy are even more realistic

4 Likes

Wow! Less than a month?! Great job @murjarquitecto! The only thing I would recommend is using custom textures on some buildings.

1 Like

I am working on a comedy game that called Mickey Mouse Peanuts.
Here is the trailer of my game!

This is the game that I am working on it:
https://www.roblox.com/games/5261645344/Mickey-Mouse-Peanuts-200K-Visits-Event

4 Likes

Heavy BeamNG vibes from this. This is absolutely amazing on so many levels. I know how hard large scale terrain work can be.

3 Likes

I think it is too uniformly lit. Instead of one ginormous light illuminating the room use more, smaller lights. You also get better shadows this way and also it looks more detailed imo

Well i think I only need the water cooling and that’s all.

17 Likes

I generated terrain with these settings, and then used the paintbrush plugin to lay down the trees & rocks! :sweat_smile:

Screenshot 2022-02-07 202711

I did do the island though, and this fairly large volcano!

11 Likes

Woah these are amazing, I love the detail and creativity! Hopefully you don’t mind me asking but, what did you use to make the first two rows of images?

They’re really cool and I’d definitely want to try out a new program!

1 Like

Pretty much just finished my maze game, I might make some more finishing touches based on the feedback I get here, but you should give it a play and tell me what you think!

Basically you are either a hunter or an escapee. If you’re an escapee the goal is to find the exit to the maze before the timer runs out or the hunter kills you. If you’re the hunter the goal is to kill as many escapees as possible before they escape. Each role has unique powerups to make the gameplay more interesting. Each round lasts 5 minutes.

A 1-10 rating would be nice as well as any issues that you find with the game and whether you would play it with your friends would be appreciated!

I’ve attached some photos so you can get an idea of what it looks like. Here’s the game link Escape The Maze!🔥🔥🔥 - Roblox

PS: It takes at least two people to play, I would recommend grabbing a friend to check it out.

7 Likes

Pretty I’m made my game Ride Down in a box!
Ride In Down a box!
Come play now for a fun adventure down the biggest lava slide in Roblox!
Was Big Ride adventure!
Is game make in 2019 Today is game Get 2K Visits! YAY!
Link game: Roblox ride slide down in a box - Roblox

Join in game and like is game!

5 Likes

I’m currently working on The Cave, a 6-player story game where you’re trapped in a cavern and you need to escape. It’s my first game, so it’s probably not that good :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

Just a oil lamp.

12 Likes

Absolutely love it! How long do you think till this game will be in beta/release?

I smell a bloxy! If they give it to someone else I’d be disappointed. I’ve played the game and it’s fire.

3 Likes