What are you working on currently? (2022)

Making slow but steady progress in Train Wars!

I’ve reworked the Train system to be custom instead of a basic Roblox car, and it’s working great! The new Train system also includes a cooldown between train regens and a self destruct (or “Kaboom”) button!

Also, the capture system is already working too!

I’ll be posting videos of the weapons later too!

12 Likes

Started learning C# today! Very excited to continue using it!

3 Likes

Some random sessions

13 Likes

A procedural room/corridor generator

With some basic decorations, and a mini-map that shows where you’ve been, to help guide you through them

17 Likes

Looks great and original! How did you take the video? When I upload a video, The file is always to large, and it is only 8 seconds…

2 Likes

Tyvm sir! I’ll be sharing a link when the game’s ready! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

I use OBS to record my screen and I haven’t had any trouble with it yet!

For reference: a ~30s video at 1080p is about 8.50MB

2 Likes

I swear on my life tht ima favorite and like this game when i play it but just one suggestion could you make multiple places to capture maybe even make it take some time too

1 Like

Nothing at all.

I am just building random models for fun!

1 Like

literally workin’ on a house (rental system)

build?
  • great but needs improvement
  • very stable for someone like you
  • hell naw you stink touch grass

0 voters

8 Likes

I am Currently Working on a Tile Survival Game
The game is still in progress but here’s some screenshots

First World Generation

Second World Generation

Third World Generation

I made it using Perlin Noise but 2D and I post my progress in TikTok: My TikTok Account
There’s also Inventory, Tools, and things you can check in my TikTok Account!

14 Likes

grass :slight_smile:

13 Likes

trying to recreate this: Working on a "Reactor CORE" type game [Devlog] - #685 by NACER_RPG

wip obviously

12 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

I’ll take a look at the capture mechanic, but I want to keep it simple and close to the original, so I don’t think I will be doing major changes (at least in this Remake, if I work on Train Wars 2 I surely will make major changes in gameplay and your proposition could be one of them :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

First time working on weapons

18 Likes

UI Design made in https://figma.com

ROBLOX in 2015

ROBLOX in 2015 Remastered (Adjusted for 2022)

Imma try to make this into a fully functioning page for the most part. Things that I might not be able to do would be things like My Feed, Blog News, etc. Anything that’s off the main roblox website or a multiplayer feature.

13 Likes

what happens if i pick “hell naw you stick touch some grass”

2 Likes

working on a new game for the first time this year, experimenting with studs for the first time ever though :slight_smile:

(all npcs are animated just i took them inside studio)

11 Likes

Aaaaaand that’s as far as I got with this project. My friends reminded me that a few moths ago, I promised to make a railroad game with them. I decided that that project was more meaningful to me than this one, and that ultimately working with trusted friends would be better than a team of people I didn’t know IRL from the internet or going solo. Kinda disappointing, I know, but I think ultimately that project is the better decision.

My most recent projects are ‘Suki’s grounds’, an interactive showcase that displays my progression in Terrain and Lighting design, as well as an FE2CM map largely inspired by East Asian environments and architecture.

Don’t have pictures at the moment, but I do have some thumbnails!

8 Likes