What are you working on currently? (2022)

Tell me when it’s done, I’d love to play it!

Notify me when it’s done too please :sweat_smile::wink:

1 Like

Did this last year but I didn’t post the link to the place. This was made in roughly a week and free models were used since this was a school project and I wasn’t really aiming for it to be realistic. It’s unfinished and I don’t know if it ever will be.

Screenshots:

27 Likes

A Shrine upon a sea of clouds :cloud: :shinto_shrine:

49 Likes

That’s some pretty good rain too :wink:

Wow. If you’re ever going to release this as a game, do let me know!

1 Like

Animation is wonderful but can we take a moment to realize how beautiful that creation is?

1 Like

so me and @ONDR209 did a collab to make a tower defense game called astro towers
we just started yesterday so we didn’t do much but i done my store called fivio’s towers where you can buy towers,@ONDR209 made his store right after mine and we now beefin with eachother cuz he tryna steal my customers, we have idea where every section of the lobby have a diffrient theme like my store have neon/1990 theme and @ONDR09 have like bunker theme, maybe it can sound a lil crazy but both of us think it is something that wanst on roblox and can blow up…here is our profress for today

this is first boss which we call Taiwa the first boss that you probably will beat in out game

so whay y’all think? is it good idea for a game or nah?

• its good
  • nah probably not

0 voters

13 Likes

Finally adjusted the lighting to something acceptable.

Also that guy in the back is my assisting animator.

20 Likes

I thinking about improved​ my friend game Project tang county

Screenshoot

19 Likes

Finished.

Version 1.0

Version 2.0

Version 3.0

I have removed the red and blue highlights from Version 2.0 and added light beam dust particles, white highlights, and helicopter light beams. A bullet tracer with a box blur is added to the logo with half-tones.

I also turn the dust, scratches, and dust opacity down from Version 3.0. I also add a movie quote on the top of the movie cover.

17 Likes

Haha I remember seeing this a while back. I was like, he posted this again? :joy:

Look at this cool screenshot I took!

28 Likes

Alright, I will make sure to. ty!

2 Likes

I literally want to install ReShade Ray Tracing so bad but I keep having things come up that are way more important fricking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nice pic btw :> What’s your preset?

4 Likes

i thought this image is real lol :rofl:

4 Likes

Roshade.com

Here’s my preset! :grin:

As good as it looks sadly I only run at 18 FPS, so good luck lmao. :wink:

8 Likes

18 fps? wow. If you don’t mind me asking, what GPU do you have?

4 Likes

Working on a commission.

33 Likes

Don’t know actually, I’m using AMD Radeon on an Windows 11. It won’t let me open the AMD menu/settings like it did in Windows 10. In the menu I was able to see the GPU & CPU. I’ll update you when it’s figured out. :grin:

2 Likes

I am currently working on an art design for a model I’ll be creating in blender,
(Heavily based off GE, I wanted to see how it would look like textured with my art style haha)

Will be posting the end results later on :slight_smile:

34 Likes