What are you working on currently? (2022)

I have started developing my game for a group I own and it’s done quite well for my standards. I’ve been working on for the past month or so. I could probably add more details and stages.

7 Likes

I’ve been putting so much work into this game just to have it kind of feel like nothing compared to some of the other things shared here, but here’s what I’m working on.

Also trying to learn how to make AI for the game

17 Likes

working on pets.
robloxapp-20220110-1239031.wmv (1.4 MB)

2 Likes

I would argue that 2021 was my least productive year on Roblox. I didn’t have much time for Roblox because of school and other activities, but I did practice constructing low poly models. I’m starting to do more realistic builds lately, as evidenced by a recent project. This year, I’ve been working on a national park.

22 Likes

Currently trying to improve my building skills, and trying to do new styles of building:
unknown(1)
unknown
Current map state:

6 Likes
12 Likes

New Features

FINISHED Game map!!!

Thanks to @Diviniite, a map has finally been constructed. It’s seriously huge (ignore the lack of water)

Skeletons

These monstrosities spawn when you open treasure chests. Be careful - they pack quite a punch!

I made Skeletons. . . In Roblox - YouTube

Bounty Hunting

When you have a bounty, players will be able to hunt you. When they kill you, they can collect your gold + Steal your bounty. You have to be a merchant to bounty hunt.

You can also pay off your bounty as a pirate, to return back to merchant state.

The KRAKEN

For now, this beast is mostly for show. He’ll be unleashed, to wreck havoc on the poor sailors, once Beta is over.

High Seas - Kraken (SNEAK PEEK) - YouTube

NPC Trading/Improvements

You can now trade your items with NPCs! This allows another way for you to get items and money as a merchant.

Funny NPCs (Roblox) - YouTube

Potions

These potions can be bought or found in chests. They give you special powers - speed, jump, or heal :slight_smile:

Plus A LOT more. This is a massive update, honestly.

8 Likes

I am currently working on a game inspired by UNDERTALE with some friends. The game is doing good and should release for Early 2022!

https://gyazo.com/b5ce0936028e4dab3ac13f04ebeecd8b.mp4

https://gyazo.com/1d0fd2820c579d9940004db28bd9023d.mp4

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/902011041641287710/919582055896064021/2021-12-12_14-30-30.mp4

https://gyazo.com/8d05259adff9167754fd334f2cc400fc

5 Likes

I’m currently wrapping up the map for the Gears Of War tech demo. After I finish, I’ll do the mechanics and enemies, I’ll publish and open-source the project, then work on a Halo 3: ODST & Film Noir like game.

6 Likes

Back to 3D printing

If this looks familiar, it’s because someone already did this.

I’m basically trying to make a better one with different colored sides, each one representing a tool in the F3x Plugin.

Also if everything goes right, I’ll make a bigger one.

6 Likes

NPC dialogue in a game I’m working on with varied responses using a modified version of Sol_ttu’s Advanced Dialogue System + Node Editor

13 Likes

New Year, Old me! This is the first armor set I’ve created in 2022, I hope this turned out well!

(I call this the “Mystic Illusionist”)

26 Likes

As you’re reading this post, I’m working on details! I’m also working on fixing a major bug that is keeping me from releasing the game fully.

8 Likes

I’m working on my game Platinum Headquarters

Further details I have a video so you can see whats inside. Platinum Headquarters V 14 Building Tour + Staff Elevator! - YouTube

15 Likes

I’m working on a cartoon style physics game.

It’s been in the making for exactly 2 years now, and I finally feel as though I’m getting close to release. The main feature not shown is grabbing other players and flinging them about as ragdolls. I’ll post a video f anyone wants to see it.

34 Likes

Geez, that’s a lot of nodes. Glad you found the system useful!

2 Likes

Practicing obby builds and scripting

Also working on a game called “Biomes of Hell”

8 Likes

You and @murjarquitecto and @Crazedbrick1 make me feel insignificant with my puny little creations. Lol.

No, seriously, how do you guys do it?

1 Like

This may sound cheesy, but we just practice and remain persistent. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

The font that you used in the UI looks a bit plain so you could use something like SourceSans Bold to step it up a little.

1 Like