What are you working on currently? (2022)

me niether. i just need filler for the video lmao

1 Like

made some thumbnail art for my new game :smiley:

14 Likes

Enjoy a round four :slightly_smiling_face:

i know it’s quite laggy sorry about that

13 Likes

Making the Cosmo Watch texture. I’m struggling to make the rest of the texture, I will complete all of it.

Edit 1 (6/19): Added another part to the wristwatch:

Edit 2 (6/19): Added more textures to the bottom of the wrist:

Comparison here for this texture edit.
Almost done working on this texture, but it’s at 50% editing of Time Watch.
Sorry about the DM instead of reply!
I’m absolutely an idiot here because I really don’t know how to avoid DMs.
There’s my progress of the textures.

2 Likes

That looks nice. When is it gonna be released (or is it already released)?

Spleef: Nice idea. A few improvement suggestions.

The lobby is very dark.

The UI buttons on the left I pressed those by accident because I am playing on a phone.

The intermissions might not be needed for the first player who joins the game. Better to get right into the game.

The falling tiles are very cool. Falling off the map is fun, that way.

1 Like

we released a few days ago :slight_smile: [link]

2 Likes

Thanks for feedback. I’ll improve on the lobby and GUIs. Also, it works best on tablet but mostly PC. And about the intermmision, what do you think should be the minimum players needed to start?

Working on the time watch texture edit that shows 2 edited parts of the texture, showing Cosmo’s face on a watch so it resembles the Cosmo Watch.
Notice that Cosmo’s mouth has been added. It looks like his actual smile, but I’ll do his grin later.

2 Likes

The font fits well with the watch color, so does Cosmo’s face. Might need to choose another color for the stars though. Looks good overall.

Edit: Never mind. I see why the stars are that color. Sorry for misunderstanding.

1 Like

… (sorry, the message text was removed due to flooding, but this flood has to be prevented)

1 Like

Finally Finished :)))

6 Likes

Awesome, dude!
Btw check out this edited texture of the Time Watch, I am making the Cosmo Watch.

4 Likes

Looks great! I recommend editing your original post, to avoid frequent flooding of the topic. Great work!

Fixed my posts to prevent the frequent flooding of the topic.
Anyways here’s the second part of the strap, with the same lines

4 Likes

If there is just one, then maybe right into the game? I’m no expert on game design, but the game is the good part. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiroshani CRK001 in action (Also the sound of the V12 engine)

9 Likes

You should just create a topic on your progress and link it here instead of spamming it over here, atleast that’s what it seems like, no offense.

3 Likes

Ok??? I’m sorry, I don’t get that much responses, but I will link the new topic, but here it is! Cosmo Watch texture for Time Watch model
(btw notice I’m really sorry, anyways I don’t get that much response badly, it’s like my topics turning into a dead topic)

1 Like

Cones
Snowcones?
Ice cream cones?
Coney Island?
Cone head?
Traffic Cone?
Traffic Cone.

https://gyazo.com/4f81fb73c7838913b5f9d4b9377a2eeb

+Barriers
+Trenton City PD Crown Vic Leak :))

7 Likes