What are you working on currently? (2022)

:eyes:

16 Likes

:eyes:

Blaze Icon (1)

4 Likes

Recently, I made a light detection system. I posted it on youtube but I didn’t post it anywhere else really, so I’m sharing it on this thread now.

For those wondering how I did this, it’s all maths!

21 Likes

Follow me on Twitter @Crazedbrick1

24 Likes

Wow! I love how you used roblox textures differently then most people would, keep it up!

2 Likes

ooh bloxy cola

also a chair just sitting outside the window, and a pc with no keyboard?

anyways nice build man

3 Likes

Working some more on my obby :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Needed to clear due to spam, and I can put all the posts together in one.

2 Likes

For editing the first post, you don’t have to replace it, you can jus tadd it on to the first post. for example, you could put all of this in one post:

“Making the Cosmo Watch texture. I’m struggling to make the rest of the texture, I will complete all of it.”

Edit 1 (6/19): Added another part to the wristwatch:

Edit 2 (6/19): Added more textures to the bottom of the wrist:

If you want to, you can even add a divider between posts:

That’s it!

4 Likes

I’m making a massive workplace!

13 Likes

Re-do! Effect but I made it green for Cosmo, if I did Wanda’s, it’d be pink.
If I did trim out something, I’d be able to get Cosmo saying “RE-DO!” for the effect and sound to be accurate. P.S., thank you all for 7 likes on this reply! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Made some realistic water for fun using Gerstner waves and MaterialVariants

39 Likes

The depthwalker.

And their instrument.

31 Likes

My friend sent me this model, and I improvised it as far as possible.

11 Likes

The work on that is lovely, but I am a texturer or modeller for reasons.

1 Like

CSG cars on top.
( i didn’t make the tires on either of the vehicles but everything else is by me & is entirely made of parts )

14 Likes

so im guessing you only used surface lights and then took in there range and angle when u had that what did you do next make wedge part something to see if its touching the player and if there not the value of being in light or not being in light is set to true? I can tell you used alot of maths ima try this hope i get some thing
EDIT: and if you used the method above how much trig did you use did you also use raycasting?

I love how all the cubicals are the same but not each cupp moniter and mouse having a slight change in orientation this shows you just didnt ctrl C ctrl V

Love this! do you think i could use this for game? i will give you full credit for the cubicals.

The Depthwalker has six digits? Never heard but why is that true?