What are you working on currently? (2022)

Waywoc has been blowing up lately, I’ve been practicing my modeling skills more often, recently.

A collab project with @iagoGamerBRt

Feedback and suggestions are welcomed.

22 Likes

Looks perfectly well detailed! Great job! Did you make it for a game or for fun?

1 Like

it’s for a game of mine, though just it serves a cosmetic role for now, appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

Ended up having to redo a not-insignificant amount of my UI code because I didn’t know that UIStroke doesn’t work with Rich Text.

And then while I was fixing that, I noticed several other things that needed to be redone. Joy.

1 Like

My game called Talent Plaza: [ Content Deleted ] - Roblox

1 Like

yesterday i started making a storage system for the rental system, which also includes limited storage
you put items into the storage until it exceeds the limit, each tool will have various storage sizes
when you leave the gui, it saves so when you open it up again every tool inside the storage system is returuned
when you leave the game, the storage saves again, so when you rent another house the next day, for example, all of the tools get returned (im making this so there will be a feature in my game when you die or leave the game all of your tools disappear)

1 Like

Done with all the modelling :partying_face:!!! Topology is a lot better this time and I learnt a lot of new skills, but theres still a ways to go. Still very proud of this though :grinning:

20 Likes

Update for the bar. I create some signs.

6 Likes

sooo i made this bridge, ik its not amazing but its my first build, and it was made entirely in studio no free models.

10 Likes

love that bridge, it looks very cool.

Updated the WIP office!

Follow me on Twitter @Crazedbrick1 to show support! :heart:

23 Likes

I am currently working on a FPS game since 1 year, this is one of my hardest projects.

24 Likes

love how much detail is put into this love the trees! also I dont think flower pots have metal on the sides or prob thats just me

1 Like

Done! :partying_face:

11 Likes

after taking a break for 7 months from animating firearms and viewmodel, I’ve finally improved my animations also I’m re-animating this because my first attempt on M9 animation weren’t that smooth on firing so i decided to do it.

Added some jiggle to the fire animation instead of 4 keyframes only.

This was made to replace weapons for Call of Bloxia: Zombies

15 Likes

Looks amazing! Are you able to send the video file(s), also do you have a game link? Thanks!

1 Like

thank you, do you have any ideas on how i could make it better?

1 Like

Some more work on my DICE! - Roblox game.

In the game you insert numbers and receive a random number based on what you put in.

3 Likes

Man I remember that classic link your ROBLOX to Facebook, this is such nostalgia fuel.

1 Like