What are you working on currently? (2022)

there’s no mouse

:frowning:

love the new tree details tho!

1 Like

I love the classic Roblox sword above the door! You should be using the 2022 materials though. :joy:

3 Likes

Please don’t be too harsh, it took me a while to turn the part orange, now ima figure out how to change the material and then reflection :grin:

6 Likes

:smiley:

My character creations overall!

27 Likes

Warehouse Park, update 3, still a lot more to be done, but this is it so far.

This is a Showcase, created by Careless_Dev (Builder) and Trixteria (Scripter), there are 17 seating animations around the map, Click on door handles to open them.
Update 3: Added a new building (still a work in progress), changed sounds again, next update will be focused on detailing and decorating.

Warehouse Park (Showcase) Update 3 - Roblox

3 Likes

Yeah sure, see this.

https://www.roblox.com/games/5569376893/Operation-Assault-in-development

13 Likes

modelled an uzi today
2.3k triangles

12 Likes

you can find most things your looking for in properties, and to change the material should be right below changing color

why does the p250 have no recoil???

Somewhat busy these days but Almost Finished to be revealed

21 Likes

When this goes open source, will you include ways of serializing and deserializing the placed objects for saving and loading?

Yes. I use ProfileService for handling DataStores.

When you place an object, it converts the necessary data, the object id, position, and rotation, to a string and inserts it into a table. It is not the most efficient way of saving but it gets the job done.

1 Like

Finally!

I’m going to start shifting away from ELS, I will still post some, but will also go back to modeling, building and variety scripting posts.

“All Blues” made with EasyLS!

7 Likes

i added cel shading to an old roblox favorite

16 Likes

The amount of times I’ve dominated 6 year olds in free admin games in 2016… The good ol’ days

5 Likes

I’ve liked seeing your models on this thread. These are really nice, good job man

1 Like

Screenshot

A simple building

5 Likes

just a tree

taking feedback

10 Likes

Nah, I was recoil controlling so it did not feel like it was moving.

Log & Axe

5 Likes