What are you working on currently? (2022)

18 Likes

I forgot something :uhh:

17 Likes

Here is a logo for my group. This took around 10 minutes or less to make, but it was very easy

4 Likes

Sneakpeak #2 on my TikTok Game in Roblox (Orchid):

Since the last sneakpeak, I’ve make the UI much better. I’m now using a consistent theme for all the buttons, frames, text, etc.

Here’s what the Video Stage Set Up UI looks like right now (subject to change):

Old UI:

9 Likes

I’ve made the thumbnail for Train Wars!

I’m following the ‘comic book’ style for icon/thumbnail to keep a consistent artstyle

I want to make another thumbnail explaining the main gameplay elements so new players can just hop in and play without much complication. I’ll be posting it when I make it! :grin:

22 Likes

guys help i slipped and fell and accidently put cel shading into crossroads guys please help i dont know whats wrong with me im literally losing it rn guys please someone help this has been going i literally cant stop putting cel shading into old roblox games this is bad

jokes aside everything is z fighting and it will take a lot of time to fix everything.

14 Likes

Some sort of Smooth movement, trying to replicate it similar to UFPS

UFPS (Ultimate FPS) was an assets on Unity which was used in many indie games, it was made to be a FPS kit for Unity but with the latest version of UFPS 1 after 2018. it’s no longer available and replaced by UFPS 2

here’s how the original assets work

although I’m still too new to programming and I can’t find anyone to help so i decide to do it by myself (might consider asking again), also no one has been creating this as I’m the only one discovered this.

10 Likes

Never heard of this , might explain?

Made a style

Did something weird

Credits to @A_SquaredAnimations for giving me this inspiration

6 Likes

4 Likes

Ayyy neato. Let me guess, did you set fog values to a really high number?

You’re totally right :slight_smile: Somehow caused having 3 shadows in the same wall

0001-0060 (8)

7 Likes

:eyes: Gonna update my compilation topic later :))

5 Likes

Finished a song for a demo of an upcoming game, Voidel. (channel not mine)

9 Likes

BaseAdmin (admin that you can base stuff off of), and currently the best car crash script on the free market. I have a few side-projects, like this.

These are turning out really well, but I do need feedback because that’s what I’m limited to as a developer (especially for BaseAdmin, since nobody uses it, because it’s not well marketed).

I think everything’s going well for me!

1 Like

I hope you’re not sick of gradients yet, because I’ve got a few to show off!

Purchasable Abilities

First, a couple subtle but nice effects for purchasable abilities:

Before

After

Note: Gradients and GIFs do not work well together

GIF Version (Artifacted a bit)

abilitiesWithGradients

Custom Pass Purchase Prompt

And finally, a custom pass purchase prompt (for providing descriptions before buying things):

GIF Version (Artifacted a lot)

newPassPurchasePromp

Tools Used

• UI Gradients
    • Really awesome, totally play around with them for a bit)
  • ScreenToGif
    • To make GIFS and mp4s, really nice and easy to use (and free!) tool
  • Lightshot
    • To take screenshots, hands down best easy to use (and free!) tool that exists
5 Likes

Some Computers I Made

1 Like

Whats the city for? Just asking,

Two things I need to post, just for the memes. Can both be found in my game.

Noob circle

Dubious Noobious

Is the name of this effect:

6 Likes