What are you working on currently? (2022)

Me and my friend are working on a mining game, here are the tools:
Screenshot 2022-06-27 2.59.28 PM

13 Likes

this looks crazy realistic, are you gonna be publishing this as a game?

Unfortunately no lol. This was just made to show someone what PBR and a build refresh could do to improve the graphics.

Original:

Mine:

13 Likes

pbr textures sure do bring life to a texture!

1 Like

Added Terrain based block digging to my game:

7 Likes

Low-Poly box truck, forklift and cargo ship:

d34edb0657e5d2b68c35222e443d356e

13 Likes

Very exciting! I’ve been waiting for a new vehicle game!

1 Like

Update #6 on my TikTok game in Roblox (Orchid)

Progress has been pretty slow as most of the stuff I’ve been working on includes UI for all devices… not very fun.

Since my last update where I said I’m redoing the game, I’ve gotten VERY far. I’ve nearly added every feature from before and am working on the recording studio.

Things I’ve added so far:

• Finds videos and loads them, also makes the player wait if they’re scrolling too fast
  • much better UI theme. I’m making sure everything blends nicely
  • Loadable profiles for players
  • Recording studio (Stage Set Up for recording shown below)
  • UI and videos auto scale for all devices (shown below)

Videos (Everything is subject to change)

Setting up the Stage for Recording:

Home Page Auto Scaling:

Screenshots: (Everything is subject to change)

New UI themage:

Profiles:

Let me know your thoughts!

Edit

I’m adding this in a bit after I made this post, and I don’t expect anyone to see this, but the feature for recording is getting really close to done. Videos will be recorded at ~20 fps but I’ve found a way to “smoothen frames”, which kind of like fills in between frames.

11 Likes

Finding a way to code these cars! I recently made these and I don’t know anything about coding, so I don’t know how to make them work! They’re low-poly inspired by Jailbreak! :smiley:

9 Likes

Nice! I also forgot to post something. I am also making a car chassis that handles cars similar to Jailbreak, but it is mostly similar to Brick Cars.
The best part is that you can customize where the wheels are and define one wheel that will be cloned. You can even define a custom wheel for each thruster.

4 Likes

JET BASE [MILITARY] UPDATE :airplane: :man_pilot:t2:

8 Likes

nice

edit: how did i get 8 likes by making this post
did this turn into a meme or something

11 Likes

Wow! That’s really cool! I don’t really know anything about coding but that sure sounds hard. Would it be possible for you to help me out to make a chassis like jailbreak’s for my cars? I’ve gotten tired of all those A-Chassis tutorials on youtube, A-Chassis isn’t really good in my opinion. I just need a chassis that has stuff like drifting, flipping the car back over, suspension, and stuff like that.

You can send me a DM. This post is quite pointless without more stuff I’m working on, so I’ll add more to it.

I am also working on the 6th version of the Ragdoll script I made. It’s not public yet, but it will soon be. Along with another creation I am making, “a game”, which is a shooter game with multiple maps and NPCs.

On top of that, I am making an anti exploit, and it’s coming together quite smoothly (although sensitive at times, detects foreign objects in the player’s character).

At the start of this year, I made SQuiz, an easy kit to making your own quizzes for roleplay games (although moderated sometimes, they do work).

3 Likes

Alrighty! I’ll go do that now.

I have nothing going on currently, but I am Starting on soon is a game called “Cargo Airport Tycoon”

What is Cargo Airport Tycoon?

Cargo Airport tycoon is where you start off with an empty lot with just a small runway that can fit a cargo cesana, then you can expand your airport to have a bigger runway, and more gates for faster income. It will be like real life where the cargo comes from a truck, gets sorted, and goes onto the plane to the destination. Im going to make it so the trucks and planes appear and disappear, then eventually move onto having real animations of the planes doing pushback, taxi, and takeoff/landing. More features will be added soon. Feel free to ask me more questions or give me more ideas to add for the initial release.

2 Likes

1 Day From Release

(Torque) Racing Simulation

12 Likes

Make sure to @ me and give me a link when it’s out! Looks amazing so far, good job! Can’t wait to play the game :+1:

2 Likes

Wow! Are you for hire? I’m really in need for a chassis system like that.

2 Likes

9 Likes