What are you working on currently? (2022)

Belgian FN FAL.
Authorities has kept his eyes redacted for reasons.

8 Likes

Another step for my game
Link in profile!

16 Likes

Steel Material Variant!

7 Likes

I also have a realistic showcase!

11 Likes

Player doesn’t know how to turn right, and go down stairs. Crazy player… :crazy_face:
Working on cutscenes

5 Likes

Damn, it’s been a while.

The city pictured here is actually from a game. Anyone who guesses it gets… me to be impressed by them, I guess, because that’s either extreme luck or meticulous trial and error

I only ever go onto Studio to work on this project anymore. A lot of my actual creative building has been moved to other games.

Yet, considering the last time I posted about this project was in November, I’ve made quite a lot of progress on it. A lot more cities have been put in, and I changed the colour scheme around so it looks a bit better. Usual stuff.

I also added the Real Sun Path script by Pulsarnova and adapted it to work with real-world time using os.date. I think I’ve actually been doing more programming within Roblox than anything lately.

4 Likes

Night Scene

Suggestion By: @SubtotalAnt8185

11 Likes

Sneakpeak #3 on my Tiktok Game in Roblox (Orchid)

If you haven’t viewed the last main update, then I recommend to. Video Stage Set Up is done for the most part and I’m now working on the actual recording part.

This is a pretty tricky process because I have to make sure exploiters cannot upload malicious videos / exploit their character.

Video of me recording in-game (Subject to change)

And incase you’re wondering, yes, it is actually recording. The server handles all the recording, making sure the player isnt exploiting, etc, while the client just sends requests to setup videos and pause/unpause. Currently it only records at 20 FPS.

What do I still have to add?

Besides having the recording process done, I still have to implement playing back videos (although I already have finding videos/loading done).

I also still need to add video editing (video sounds, screen text, playback speed, (maybe) velocity).

I’ll be sure to do another main update when I get more done, this felt right to leave as a “sneakpeak” as this is only part of the video recording process.

Let me know your thoughts or suggestions!

11 Likes

CheyTac Intervention
A firearm commonly found dropped from flying jets, in a crate. Seen here, used by a deranged man.

5 Likes

“Mommy, I want a mountain!”
“We have a mountain at home”
Mountain at home:

In all seriousness, that’s roughly 2-3 hours of work. It’s still not finished, but its coming along.

EDIT: I added a dummy for scale.

Welcome to the Rainy Pine Railroad Company, a group of friends developing a new Roblox railroad experience to be released in 2022-2023.

Roblox Group:

(P.S, Make sure to check out the Discord for the latest sneak peeks)

12 Likes

Folding Chair
A perfect melee? Why not?

9 Likes

Forgot to post
This might be my last ELS post for awhile to come.

7 Likes

It’s time for the traditional once-a-year Redshift Arena in-game heads-up display remake - here’s the 2022 revision, now including options to center specific information around your crosshair.

Default:

Crosshair-Oriented:

Mixed Versions

Ammo / Power-Up Centered:

Health / Armor Centered:

5 Likes

apparently i was working on my game’s map and roblox suddenly deleted a HUGE portion of it and i can’t revert. anyone got fixes? and yes, i did save the game

Ending off June with another weapon model after a long time of inactivity. Also messed around a bit with Blender’s procedural textures and it turned out really nice.
MP40 - 8430 tris, 4352 verts

10 Likes

RobloxScreenShot20220630_105713122
RobloxScreenShot20220630_105858418

mysterious

13 Likes

have i gotten better?

9 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

My character creations overall!!

26 Likes

Are these assets made in Blender? I have the exact same distortions happening in my game, but specifically where the UV mapping would place the triangle in the border of the texture (which is seamless).

1 Like

That’s called Z-Fighting, it’s when two faces of geometry are on top of each other, and the renderer doesn’t know which one to prioritize so it flickers between them. If you have that problem, just offset one face so it’s always in front of the other