What are you working on currently? (2022)

:fire:
Made by Ege_Dev#3883 for an upcoming game!

9 Likes

made a go kart with my own driving system!!!

11 Likes

for chaosity by ole O_O

5 Likes

4k texture compared to 1k :frowning:

9 Likes

just upload it to youtube, then you can Unlist it so only people with a link can view the video. or if anyone saves that video to a playlist whether its public or not.

1 Like

how did you bypass the quality limit???
mind dm’ing me how to do it. I have been searching on how to do it and I have found nothing. ):

3 Likes

Mesh slicing and drinks. Currently working on (preferably flexible) fast, real-time triangulation of polygons that I will use to construct the surface of the sliced mesh. With this, I would also be able to add a foam layer to the drinks.

5 Likes

I’ve used gernster waves before, but never thought of using MaterialVariants. Would you mind posting the textures? I’d kinda like to use this in my game.

Group Logo :smile:

3 Likes

Wow, good job!

initially made this artwork in august 2021, still quite a big fan of it so i’ll post it here

rendered with C4D (OctaneRender)

just a little caveat:

thank you for the support on my previous posts, it’s really nice to see you all engaging with my 3d models and the comments help me improve, so i thank you all again for that! have a great day!

17 Likes

I just made my poster cause I was bored.

You’ll find a few easter eggs there…

9 Likes

Teaching @Crazedbrick1 how to build Sci-fi with this mech! Let me know what you guys think about it! :slight_smile:

WIP

13 Likes

More of my autonomous car chase AI

33 Likes

woah first the car themselves are good second you need actual gamer skills to beat these very impressive. I love that they all dont just go to your cars Pos but like startigize on how to actually stop you this AI is advanced :star_struck:

5 Likes

jet thanks to ole

7 Likes

What… can you elaborate? I made this for lolo5355555’s game, he built it. I said I made "a thumbnail".

1 Like

I had to put the texture in my roblox files then set the path to that, unfortunately it doesnt work for others though since itll be a local change

two

8 Likes

Also, I’ve decided that for more focused content, from now on, I’m primarily going to share:

• Watermarks
  • (Minimal) ELS/Vehicle Outfitting
  • Roblox Studio Builds
  • Models (Primarily cars)
2 Likes