What are you working on currently? (2022)

I made a shotgun, model Ithaca 37 like a few months ago so i decided to share it. Shotgun inspired by a game Team Fortress 2. ( know watermark ruins the image a bit but decided to use watermark on my models primarily)

10 Likes

Is this the one with the plane? Can’t tell, I’ve seen you on here for like over a year now. Publish the game, I’d love to see all that work realized!

1 Like

Build is great, arms don’t really fit with the build. Good job teaching crazed, lol! Would love to see his mech later.

I love it! Great job making it. :hammer_and_wrench::+1:

You are one of the devs of Drop Hills no?

Update 2.0

eh, some things I improved… not that perfect tho.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Actually astonished by the sheer size of the map. Honestly amazing work and I hope to see more of this wonderfully built city. :grin:

1 Like

Work In progress

11 Likes

Boutta Release

Game Link, Wait 4-5 hours and the game will be public: Torque - Roblox

13 Likes

looks great! however a quick suggestion to get rid of the blueish tint on your objects. Use a skybox with more gray in it, it will make the scene look more natural, besides that, looks great!

2 Likes

The plane project and this are completely separate from each other nowadays. The only connection they have is that I occasionally bring the plane model/scripts onto this map to use it as a really basic flight simulator.

There’s an earlier version of the plane published to Roblox, actually. I’ll probably update it soon, thank you for reminding me it existed lol

As for this map, it’ll probably never be released to the public. It’s a part of a large creative project involving another game that requires a lot of extra context, and if anyone found out what it actually was I’d probably get laughed at into hell :\

Thank you for the support, though! I really appreciate your interest, as a lot of work went into both of the aforementioned projects.

Cinematic shot for my highly anticipated game: “The Judgement”

6 Likes

Doing great now! Decided to make it into one of those find the games (Find the Markers type games) and I’ve made a really nice dex! Excited to release this eventually.

Currently working on a game called Forbidden generations, a tower defence game with some unique mechanics (like researching midgame and damageable buildings)

Your objective is to protect your core using medieval, modern and future technology against enemies that use magic to fight, here’s some clip of the game

12 Likes

Look I wouldn’t say I know how to edit and partly because im too lazy to get rid of the music. Also the game is heavily inspired by it steals.

10 Likes

Iron lung photo system and vehicle controller.
(abandoned this project lol)

10 Likes

WIP gacha character base for an upcoming open rpg that I have been working on.

This is not the final model/textures

STUDIO SAMPLE:

15 Likes

I thought Roblox didn’t support 4k textures?

2 Likes

12 Likes