What are you working on currently? (2022)

24 Likes

Cel shading vs original Crossroads comparison.

Original:

Cel shading:

Original:

Cel shading:

More photos/progress here:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/how-would-you-approach-cel-shading-in-roblox/1790336

12 Likes

Made a logo for my portfolio server

9 Likes

Been working on quite a lot recently. Upcoming horror game called Midnight Hours :ghost:

If you are interested in receiving updates: Twitter and Community Server

6 Likes

tw00 with logo

x2-promo-withlogo

11 Likes

I recreated the very first season of America’s Got Talent in roblox studio! (This is a showcase, I won’t release it as an experience)

8 Likes

Stopped working on my city game for a while. I’m now currently working on a new game. It’s called the Maze Game. You will start in a circle where you must find a key to unlock the first maze which is underground. Every maze has a key which you must find. I will show screenshots very soon.

2 Likes

NOTE: The underground maze is basically inside the baseplate. A trapdoor will open once you unlock the first lamp post.

1 Like

Testing :star_struck:

29 Likes

That looks amazing but I thought the judge panel had 4 seats and not 3. But you don’t have to change that. Keep up the good work!

More!

10 Likes

Started on a new project. (:

19 Likes

Looks like GTA V not going to lie

it is based off of AGT 2006, I recreated Season 1 of AGT, there was only 3 judges in 2006.

1 Like

Made this cove for my 3D Platformer over the past week and I’m really happy with how it turned out! Never really understood how to use the Terrain Editor until now and I’ve been on the platform for years, so it was pretty nice to figure out some tricks on how to use it finally! Everything visible except the rocks and wind is by me (I used a Free Mesh rock when I started making this and it’d be way too much of a hassle to replace them)

10 Likes

Wow! I see the popular RTC member Captain Steve among others, great work, I can see a lot of improvement.

1 Like

Im Currently working on a fighting game

called Fight people on a baseplate, not the most impressive thing but its one of my better projects

2 Likes

Roblox National Bank

WIP

7 Likes

twooo

6 Likes

Thats looking quite good! well done

1 Like