What are you working on currently? (2022)

I’m working on a game with a friend!

It’s an animal roleplay game called Fox Gardens and we’re coming very close to the alpha testing stage.
This will be my first game published to the platform!

15 Likes

Wow! that looks cool, i’ll definitely play it when it comes out

A game about taking care of your pets, customizing your rooms and playing minigames with them. However in this game you will actually have to care about them - you’ll need to feed them a few times a day, put them to sleep etc. and their satiety/energy will decrease over time, even if you are not in the game, in real time. The main gameplay will be singleplayer, but some of the minigames can be played with other players. What do you guys think about the game?

5 Likes

I love the use of textures in this, looks great

2 Likes

Here’s the key you must find in my maze game:

Every time you join, it’s in a random location, but I made the locations client-sided using the power of remote events.

local randomLocation = game.ReplicatedStorage.Events:WaitForChild("RandomLocation")

randomLocation.OnClientEvent:Connect(function(key, location)
	key:MoveTo(Vector3.new(location))
end)
local randomLocation = game.ReplicatedStorage.Events:WaitForChild("RandomLocation")

local locations = {-41, 2.375, 53.625;
	-35, 2.375, -41.5;
	15.5, 0.063, -20.438;
	43.5, 0.063, 27.813;
	-41.25, 0.063, 55.813
}

local keyLocation = locations[math.random(1, #locations)]

local key = workspace:WaitForChild("Key")

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player)
	randomLocation:FireClient(player, key, keyLocation)
end)

Therefore, each player will get a different key location.

5 Likes

with logo

x4-promo-withlogo

10 Likes

Oh my lord, that looks insane. how long did it take you to make that?

2 Likes

For these, it took him about 6 hours, that is totaled along with the walls that accompany it that I haven’t posted yet.

1 Like

Game Teaser

Developers
craftgamer7234 Creator/Programmer/Animator
jj25c Builder
CrisXZ1987 Concept Artist

Inspiration
Blackout/Criminality

7 Likes

I know this is super old, but how did you bypass the 1k limit?

Coming Soon… :eyes: :palm_tree:

20 Likes

Update #7 on my TikTok Game in Roblox (Orchid)

Since the last sneakpeak where I showed recording, I’ve been kinda putting off the editing feature as that’s something I really want to perfect, and there’s some stuff I want to complete before that. I’m looking to make a feedback post soon where I ask what features to add to editing.

Lately, I’ve mainly been doing a lot of UI work and also working on how audio is going to be handled.

Here’s some stuff I’ve been working on:

“scroll too far” Effect:

Home Page for the “Music” Category

(Took slight reference from spotify)

Thumbnails for the game:

Videos finally properly scale for all device sizes:

Computer:

IPhone 4s (very small screen size):

Redid the Game Icon (Looks the same but is more proportioned and is now centered):

Comments Are Wip:

Let me know if there’s anything about the UI that I should change!

You can check out the thumbnails here: (Not public yet )

14 Likes

Working on a login system for the OS I’ve been working on and off from. (Gui scaling will be fixed soon.)

RGUI - Roblox

3 Likes

When I’m keyless:

When I come back with a key:

It’s a secret door and the beginning of your a-MAZE-ing journey.

Edit: Made a GUI that will show the maze name and level:

And here’s what the spawn area looks like:

Apparently I added bushes to hide the key.

4 Likes

I made this back in February but still proud of how it turned out

14 Likes

Whoa. So many great developers out there!!

I don’t have any images to show because I have only just written the full plan. But my game is going to be called Vortal, and will bea story game part of a series. Once I have progressed further I will release images.
It will be in a Voxel (3D Pixels) form, as will the rest of the games.

2 Likes

New PBR For My Car Paint, More Reflective And Color Influenced

19 Likes

UK Road Signs

11 Likes

Will post progress of the exterior next.

16 Likes

For the past couple weeks, I’ve been tinkering with Studio during my free time. Right now, I’m working on a library game.

There are a couple other ones on ROBLOX right now, but I’m hoping to make mine unique.

I have just finished the basics to the game, so there are working interactive shelves, books, and a library computer with Windows XP (I just realized while writing this that I forgot to scale the directory).

Now that the basics are done, I’m going to do a full rework of the map and the shelving system. I want to play with some PBR textures to make the map more visually appealing. Sorry for the long entry! If any of you have suggestions or would like to contribute to the library, let me know!

10 Likes