What are you working on currently? (2022)

I’m working on a game where you build your spaceship and fight, inspired by Robocraft a little bit. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

rally game, track is currently 34 km long but im working on it to be 160
13 minutes to go from one side to the other, working on it to be 50

also a screenshot

5 Likes

new chaosity building style

10 Likes

:racing_car: :eyes:

unknown (1)

22 Likes

who makes the decals or textures? because there really good

poolrooms?

4 Likes

I’m using a sunflower spiral now, and the raycasting is now significantly faster. Still running into an issue with part spawning though, even with PartCache.

I’m thinking I’ll split part creation into its own function that runs every renderstep, and use my scanning functions to create a queue.

8 Likes

reminds me a lot of Starscape… not that it’s a bad thing. looks cool!

You should use archimedes. It not only helps with getting rounded edges, it can also help with the angle of the track. As @BlockyHead2006 said, right now the angle is WAY too sharp for a train to go around. I would recommend setting the angle on archimedes to nothing more than 5 degrees if you want to keep it relatively realistic. If you don’t care that much about realism you could maybe get away with up to 15 degrees, you’ll just have to make sure that you don’t use long trains on it.

2 Likes

I’m working on making my experiences not total garbage-o. lulz

1 Like

Currently working on my company called EveryUI and working on our first product release!
EveryModeration_By_EveryUI

6 Likes

finished
part count ~10200

22 Likes

After almost a week, it has been possible to finish the new circuit in its Night version :star_struck:

26 Likes

2 Likes and I’ll release it tomorrow for free

7 Likes

What’s the game going to be called and when is it releasing?

Array visual of the most bizarre sorting algorithm you’ll ever see in your life. o(nlogn), unstable, o(1) memory

12 Likes

Raytracing entirely within roblox!

This scene here took 10 minutes to render at 600x400 with 40 samples per pixel.

Current features;

• Soft shadows
  • Advanced reflections (recursive reflections, blurry reflections)

Now all I have to do is figure out how global illumination works and then we will be able to get some really nice scenes

20 Likes

Made this in blender for practice

Blender

Studio

16 Likes

…Finally! I made module that returns relative position from button in scrolling flame!

1 Like

I’m always trying to look for more ways to gain knowledge and experience in certain types of building. I have learnt many building styles but I have yet to learn low-poly building! I have tried to make a small, low-poly island in Roblox Studio. Here are some pictures:

(EDIT)
Was told that the lighting seemed a bit bland, I changed that!

4 Likes