What are you working on currently? (2022)

Working on open world map for my game

(Based In Iceland) Planning For It To Be 45K Squared Miles

11 Likes

Looks very nice, hope that gonna be released !

Too many blocky games, it will be boring. I am currently adding in-game customization to these skeletons, so that they can have rainbow beard, blue spiked hair and many other crazy accessories

1 Like

Working on a unique military combat experience. More to come soon :eyes:

If you want to support, the group: Rezrift Reality - Roblox
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RezriftYT :grin:

15 Likes

working on this

14 Likes

Working on making myself into the final boss for my game. Here is my arena so far.

Also its all inside an asteroid

(skybox is a free model, everything else is mine)
if there is anything I can improve (other than the asteroid, you won’t see the exterior in the fight) please reply to this. I really want this fight to be perfect.

7 Likes

Feed back on my crafting recipe dictionary? I am not very good at GUI’s…

5 Likes

Currently working on an obby.

I’m still kinda a newbie at creating games, but I’m proud of what I have here.

Game link if anyone wants to check it out: Code’s Difficulty Chart Obby

16 Likes

Screenshot (3)
I’m new so it’s pretty simple but I can’t wait till I’m done with this. It’s a bounty hunting game where you gain 100 bounty and half of the other players bounty you killed.

5 Likes

WIP Mech

16 Likes

Something different

Diseño sin título (11)

26 Likes

you did a great job I love the amount of detail :star_struck: cant wait for the full version
all the shots look so cinematic just insanely GOOD :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Working On My Open World Map, Feedback Would Be Nice (Based In Iceland,
Dont Say Plants/Trees

15 Likes

Working on the lazy river pool party aspect of my game. I’ve got moveable lasers, color changing lights, and smoke machines with a DJ booth to control it all.

5 Likes

This was annoying to do…but it’s a recreation of the Bombardier M5000 tram that runs on the Metrolink system in Manchester. Still a work in progress. It’ll be coming to the game “Croydon” on Roblox. (we’ve had to call it Croydʚn since, a few weeks after we released, the word “Croydon” was censored on Roblox. Not quite sure why.)
render2

46 Likes

Could you share it when it’s done? Thanks :slight_smile:

Anvil

I created a Windows desktop application to customize the Roblox Client and Studio

I worked on this project for around 2 weeks. Anvil is an application made in C# using the .NET Framework. Anvil will make customizing your Roblox Client and Studio a lot less annoying as it will automatically change files for you when Roblox updates. You just have to select the files that you want Anvil to replace Roblox’s with.

Anvil was developed following a scheme to be as fast as possible and to complete all the tasks before the game launches. Anvil runs parallel threads which means that all the tasks will be executed simultaneously.

Anvil lets you customize the cursor, the death sound and even class images for studio so that if you want to use Vanilla you don’t have to manually change the file every time studio updates

9 Likes

Early WIP Fantasy Medieval Castle

6 Likes

Wow, I love it! Is it going to be a game or is it a build?

I’m working on bringing beatles concerts to Roblox.

1 Like