What are you working on currently? (2022)

That’s the best petition ever, where do I sign?

Oooh, Paris Saint Germaine? Looks great!

1 Like

The first magma one looks incredibly good.:fire:

I have been working on a project solo as part of a required summer unit for University. We had the choice of any game engine that we could utilize our experience from this year and grow with. I decided ROBLOX primarily because I was burnt out from Unreal and Unity.

My focuses have been:

• Metatables - Creating a Game Manager on the server which can load and initialize it’s “Services” (ModuleScripts) asynchronously with the ability for services to access other services without interrupting each other’s coroutines/threads.

• Server-side Security - Preventing players from tampering with scripts, data and events.

• CFrame - Creating a faithful, classic Over The Shoulder Weapons System that can dynamically modify simple animations to show character look rotations.

With this, the project in question is a remake of Alianor III by SHADOWTHEHEDGEHOGXX.

A lot of snowball effect happened for this to be my project for my summer task over more traditional submissions to my university like mechanic prototypes in other game engines.

For those familiar with SHADOW’s original project and/or the 2017 April Fools: This is a completed build and all areas have been faithfully restored and updated with a fairly sizable part count. It does work and rounds of TDM can currently be played, though win screens, more modes, the Menus and other things are currently missing at time of writing. Currently, the [Lobby <-> Round] Transition and lobby UI are missing. there are no stores to purchase armour, new weapons, etc and those are still in progress.

14 Likes

Splitting textures in 4 1024x images, takes a longer while and looks kinda messed, but it kinda worked

Working on TheFatRat :smiley:
Its a very Epic game

3 Likes

Ok… this is out of the ordinary

RobloxScreenShot20220806_200751569

29 Likes

This looks really cool! I love the Badonuts shop!

1 Like

I made a game
[GAME LINK]

10 Likes

9 Likes

Simple Racing 1

Created my OWN icon and thumbnail for my game. (The game itself doesn’t look good so I tried to make it up using my skills at graphic art).

8 Likes

Advanced Melee Combat System Feedback

6 Likes

Is the car actually scripted or has it just been placed?

1 Like

Decided I’d open-source this, since I don’t really work on it anymore and it’s a good enough resource to share to the rest of the Roblox community.

I’m new to creating repositories on GitHub, so let me know if I did anything incorrectly.

Cheers.

4 Likes

looks more like a gun

Otherwise, great job!

make a blocky edition : D `````

I’m currently working on a Brick battle fighting game! Here is a little video of it. I started it less than an hour ago, so who knows if I’ll stay interested in the idea. Reply with any ideas, questions. (BTW I’m not a really good scripter, i just take models and read the code and stitch it up with other scripts.)

Game Testing Footage Youtube

1 Like

floating car. you are one floating car.

I’m working on a 3d BSP rendering engine:

map ingame:

map editor:

10 Likes

This is my current project, a live Jazz band venue! Had a lot of fun playing with @ellieflopper’s R15 skinned mesh rig.

24 Likes