What are you working on currently? (2022)

Well, I would be completely honest and say “possibly adding pearls to a bubble tea cup” or “trying to fix animation issues in my experience” but those are boring, so I’ll just talk about what I did yesterday.

Project Magical Mary has (maybe) the most customizable drinks in any Roblox game! This dispenser allows the player to change their drink’s material, “extra layer”, name (not shown, but a limited list with player’s usernames and display names), and colors!

Not only is the drink itself able to be changed, but so is the cup it’s in. The three parts of any cup can be set to any color and made transparent. Here’s a screenshot from the first successfully recolored cup:

It’s probably not that important, but hey, every Roblox game experience needs its own special feature, and this is my experience’s.

5 Likes

Assorted Assets. Not the best of my work but that is because they are going to be small items in the game anyways.

comp

17 Likes

It’s awesome! I like the details in it. Definitely better than what I can do.

2 Likes

How did you do this? any suggestion?

shiny

10 Likes

worked on two fictional roblox story thumbnails!

18 Likes

Currently working on my next big project: Silent Treatment
L4D2-type game recreated in Roblox, Feedback is appreciated! :smiley:
The map you see here is a sneak peak at the 1st Campaign, which is Dead City

7 Likes

The Cerulean Grotto

and the Butterfly Watcher.

Thanks for looking!

31 Likes

We got to get her running up to 88 miles per hour.

2 Likes

Its nothing complex. Just lights and rotated balls
I tried it myself and got the same result.

15 Likes

Ooh! I believe I’ve seen you in the HiddenDevs server, Keep it up!

Looks a lot like A_Squaredanimation’s work! I love the creativity :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated!

3 Likes

I have to say this is a really unique and cool game. I already found some interesting games that I never heard of.

1 Like

working on my city

Captura de pantalla 2021-08-27 195044

9 Likes

Currently trying to figure out if there’s anything I need to add to my game’s framework before I start working on… well, the actual game. Since the game’s somewhat unconventional, that might be… interesting.

I’ve also recently discovered CanvasDraw, and I’d like to start doing stuff with that.

2 Likes

Planning to create a large scale neighbourhood, I’ve made only the first building so far :pensive:

13 Likes

bruh these are the type of models you see in them pixar movies
is every thing in the pictures made by u?
look the rocks flowers grass stuff like that?

and why the wierd names? does it mean something :flushed: ?

3 Likes

Yeah I make the character first, then all of the little assets for the scene, assemble it after fiddling with posing for way too long, and then take a photo, in which case the photo also takes a bit to get right, with typically many shots that don’t make the cut.

As for the names? Those are pretty much just names I give for the scenes, without just saying the name of the character, which are Stilt and Yellowheart respectively in the post above.

(For the record, you can also usually look at the name of the photo for their names.)

2 Likes

I’ve been working on a building system for my game. I managed to get a demo working today. My friend and I are having too much fun with it.

How he used a bug to build walls that are… Too long:

My attempt at rickrolling him:

5 Likes

Me and my team are currently working on an unique mining game with massive procedurally generated caverns!

The game is already out and you can check it out here:

15 Likes

Been making a voxel based game with 7 other people, I do not want to show the map yet as it is not beautiful atm

Here are 2 icons for Inventory and the Health potion

21 Likes