What are you working on currently? (2022)

Just finished a robot leg, should I make a whole suit? :eyes:

12 Likes

27 Likes

ooh, murjar has got a new look! I like the glasses lol.

4 Likes

this looks like a remastered version of the Roblox arsenal map tropical

2 Likes

took me a bit less than an hours

10 Likes

You should add some nuts and bolts to make it look more machine-like. Also, you should totally make a whole suit. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Might make this cool lighting effect into a simple horror game.
(Potential epilepsy warning)

6 Likes

laptops

7 Likes

Yeah. I usually see his avatar and know I’m about to see some big cool build, but this time I had no warning! :joy:

4 Likes

TV and PC

8 Likes

Made a custom mesh for the first time in a while.

There’s a texture that goes with this that makes it look way better, but the joke written on said texture would take too long to explain so I decided to omit it

11 Likes

Poles, neon

36 Likes

RobloxScreenShot20220812_210653972

working on a new project, took a 10 day break from studio

20 Likes

// S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow Of Chernobyl Clone

Testing view bobbing, graphics, style, etc. Feel free to give me feedback!

6 Likes

P.S. the game looks better in-game. Vide bitrates could never do it justice.

Civilization 6 like game.

14 Likes

Concrete Saw
I was being cautious and blurred out the bottom version since I did not want to get banned. Full thing can be found on my website below.

22 Likes

I’ve started studying affine transformations again.

This is going to be fun. :grimacing:

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong but the community here is against badge walks, if you haven’t seen this discussion already

1 Like

Update #8 on my TikTok Game in Roblox (Orchid)

Last Main Update: What are you working on currently? (2022) - #3023 by baseparts
Last Sneakpeak: What are you working on currently? (2022) - #2824 by baseparts

PLAY TEST COMING “SOON”! (Info at bottom)

Sorry for not doing an update or sneakpeak for so long, I’m currently working on a lot of big features for the game which is very time consuming not even including being busy irl.

Since the last update I’ve gotten a lot done. I’ve nearly finished the recording studio, videos can be fully recorded and uploaded, and I’ve expanded video length a ton. Before, the max video length before was 1 minute and 40 seconds which would be about the max data size allowed. Now videos can be up to 21 minutes with extra space.

Music Search:

I took some slight reference from spotify

Uploading Videos:

Ignore how the notification said it failed, it’s just a bug. At the end I show the output where it says it’s a success. This means now when we scroll we can see the video! (This took way too long to make work)

Now when we scroll it finds the video!

Video’s cannot actually play back yet, but it found the video ID and also the data for the video

Final Notes and Info (Including info on playtest)

A lot of the features I’ve been posting about there’s no guarantee they’re going to stay. A lot of them heavily rely on Roblox’s datastore and I’m just barely missing the data limit.

̶ ̶A̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶a̶t̶a̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶m̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶7̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶ (Ended up solving this issue)

About the playtest:
I have no official date for the playtest. If you want to attend you can follow me or join my discord (linked under my main group). I’ll probably make a post asking for feedback under cool creations. This could be in a week or months, just depends on how many problems I run into and how busy I am irl.

Let me know any thoughts or suggestions!

9 Likes