What are you working on currently? (2022)

7 Likes

Im currently working on my first ever Tycoon!

7 Likes

Spirited Away Sixth Station

13 Likes

Currently Looking for Ship Builders, so made this to pass the time…

12 Likes

Finished making the Fighter Jet Helmet
Capture d’écran 2022-09-17 230506

8 Likes

Randomly generated SFOTH maps. I haven’t coded in all of the elements in the original map but here is how it’s going so far

SFOTHGen2
SFOTHGen3

15 Likes

12 Likes

I really thought the 3rd image was from GTAV, really amazing work!
Keep up the good “stuff” if you will haha.

took a lot more time than i would like to admit but im pretty happy with how it came out
(post apoc themed survivor’s room)

13 Likes

Finished

35 Likes

RobloxScreenShot20220918_161229827
New one!

14 Likes

14 Likes

I’m working on a framework that will allow you to use attributes on instances to run actions. In this simple example I am using it to show/hide a UI. I got the idea off of the JavaScript framework alpine.js.

6 Likes

horror game loading screen
everything made by myself including animation and icon

12 Likes

Started benchmarking my sprite renderer.

The bandwidth it uses seems to increase rather quickly as more objects are added. I’ll have to find a way to stop that.

Curious on how you did this, this looks really cool, keep up the good work!!

1 Like

Thank you! Sure, I used the Python PIL library to create some Lua arrays that represent graphics then wrote some Lua code to map the array to the neon parts. Since the arrays are quite big and lag Roblox Studio I tuck them away in module scripts. The code in the video would just adjust the X position of the graphics and have them wrap around the edges for continuous scrolling. One convenience thing was I grouped the vertical beams into batches of 10 to make them easier to number.

2 Likes

I have no idea how to even remotely replicate that, so i hope you do some cool things with it lol.

1 Like

looks like squid game’s icon and not scary

1 Like

Thank you! Unfortunately it does take a pretty big performance hit when I use it on a larger scale, but I do hope to use it as a countdown in the go kart update I’ve been working on for my theme park. I plan to just run it at a slower framerate, though I have experimented with interlacing the graphics