What are you working on currently? (2022)

Would you ever open source this at all, or you keeping this under raps, would happily take a look and try to learn a thing or 2

I’ll consider making some sort of open-source version in the future, but for now I have been pretty busy and the code isn’t very user friendly at the moment

1 Like

Decided to see if this MessagePack library would help with my renderer’s bandwidth issues.

It’s gotten… a little better, but I’d like it to be smaller. Much, much, smaller. But I’m not sure how to achieve that.

Realm Heroes WATERMARKED

6 Likes

I don’t really get the horror vibe from this, and it looks like the squid game logo lol.

It looks cool though, I like it.

2 Likes

Name: Stats UI
Creator: THULiCORE
Portfolio: THULiCORE's Portfolio

4 Likes

I dunno the etiquette here so I hope it’s cool that I post here a lot, got an update on that fast food place. Need to come up with a brand to use & figure out if I want a traditional order counter or something more future-y, whatever that may be

11 Likes

Incredible detail. I can’t imagine how long that took.

1 Like

Did you use parts or model it in blender? It looks insanely good! I am looking for someone to make that type of sci-fi models now!

Ayo! Thats crazy. I always wanted somebody to do a marathon remake too, so hopefully somebody can put this to good use.

Thank you! I modeled them with parts. I wish I were that good at blender.

I modeled them with parts cause I’m not the best with blender still and it was for a 1 time showcase so I wasn’t too worried about how it performed. However, I converted the models to meshes with blender.

Hi guys I finally added lighting to my train project.
RobloxScreenShot20220919_232353550

13 Likes

It is awesome nonetheless! Keep up the great work!

working on a Futuristic/Wasteland-ish Map for my zombie game, im not the best at building but i’d say this doesnt look too bad, let me know what y’all think! :smile:

3 Likes

Going over some things…

7 Unions vs 4 Meshes made in blender. Big & Better!!!

Making my own materials now too.

16 Likes

This was made In PowerPoint LOL
but yeah I need your help…
Thanks.

8 Likes

Isn’t that from a certain game?

I’ve been working on a (Call of Duty: World at War - Zombies) Type Zombie game, I’m finally done and released the [BETA] version of the game, I would really appreciate it if you join and try out & help me find bugs in my first roblox game, thanks!

Game link for Project Z [:skull: ZOMBIES :skull:] [BETA]

5 Likes

26 Likes

goldroom from the shining

23 Likes