What are you working on currently? (2022)

Even though I’m an animator, I’ve decided to try something new!

I’m going to try to make this fully functional one day, might need some help though! :wink:

18 Likes

I’m finally back here to post my most recent project! I’m working on a “Find the Orange Button” kind of game and making sure that I put a lot of details! I don’t want to make it just like every other button game, so I’ve made mine unique! Here are a few of the stages/levels I’ve created!

Lobby.

Crystal Caverns.

Ice Cavern. Although some people say it looks like blue crystals.

Although it’s my most recent, it’s one of my favorites.

Let me know what you guys think! :happy1:

13 Likes

Actually, this is just a trailer for a the book that we had to do for school lol.

I do think that animating a few chapters from the book would be fun, but I would like to move on to other projects.

3 Likes

Very creative. You’ve done well on your first try. I would, however, suggest a couple of changes here and there (as a UI designer myself) … one the things you should consider doing is adding in a frame or label which displays Robux, and also try making the sidebar a bit smaller so that there is more space on the main screen. Keep in mind of the advertisements and their sizes too.

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion, here you go!

10 Likes

New year, new thread!

Amazing progress in the last couple weeks!

1. 2 new enemy types modelled and animated. 2 more types needed before launch.
  2. New forest concept laid out: “redwood scale” trees!
  3. Complete overhaul of my very first enemy, the skeleton! Fixed the old rig, repaired the scrapped “bonus rig,” with an all new animation!

Prior skeleton, with the scrapped “break apart” rig.

Repaired, upgraded skeleton, unscrapped but fixed rig:

Tree (need to fix that lag!)

Early scale test. You don’t need a lot of these to really look like a forest.:

Prior updates:

21 Likes

In ur trailer . Might be long distance of camera or fog make water opaque

2 Likes

20 Likes

It’s the long distance camera. Normal Roblox water stops rendering underwater fog when it’s far enough away from the camera. The mod has a few issues with that for some reason. Like I said before, it could be caused by the simple textures.

1 Like

XENOFEST is alive!

14 Likes

been working on some new UGC concepts this week. \ :heartpulse: - :heartpulse: /

20 Likes

Currently learning blender… This is my second blender creation

16 Likes

:radioactive: ABANDONED FACILITY

9 Likes

Progress on the planets. I’m (attempting) to make gas giants, I’ll eventually try to add rings around it.

33 Likes

I’m currently working on a cruise ship! The M.V Zenith, operated by Pullmantur Cruises

Bow:

Stern:

18 Likes

Been working on an update for a game already live.
Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 5.22.23 PM

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 5.20.47 PM

14 Likes

Right now I’ve started to work on my game again after a 3-month break.
Which takes inspiration from Sea of thieves.

robloxapp-20220118-1813473.wmv (4.4 MB)

27 Likes

haha screen spaced reflections go brrrrrr

21 Likes

:steam_locomotive: :mountain_snow: :eyes:

43 Likes

The Profile is done

32 Likes