What are you working on currently? (2022)

A few pictures of my various projects.

Upcoming home-store for my antique clothing group.

A snow planet for my space travel roleplay.

The RSL port of Antwerpen & hand-made textures & meshes of Red Star Line tea/coffee china, referred to by some as the sister company to the infamous White Star Line.

40 Likes

Aha! I switch methods and I am finally getting much better results and more fluid movement.

14 Likes

59 Likes

Gotta love the choo choo…

Amazing work!

2 Likes

Working on getting a map put together for a small game demo before I invest in quality development. If interested in working together let me know!

12 Likes

By taking breaks and all that. Make sure to dont build when stressed. Do it because you want to. Not because you have to.

4 Likes

Oh my gawd, this thing is gonna be huge

25 Likes

Does choochoo actuaally work? Or is it a prop

5 Likes

More Reflections

Might be the thumbnail for the Reflections Video :eyes:

This is still screen spaced by the way, the room isn’t duplicated, flipped, and placed under the floor to fake reflections.

15 Likes

Added a rocket launcher to my upcoming FPS game! Found a… bug along the way

8 Likes

revolver

18 Likes

I’ve been following your work for some time now and you never fail to amaze me. Well done :+1:

2 Likes

Im making a roblox search engine like google

May be released around December or Early 2023!

16 Likes

Pretty neat, How would websites be hosted?

Slowly but surely working on a 2D game engine.

2 Likes

Screen Spaced Reflections in Roblox

Modification to texture files had to be done to achieve this. This is all client sided.
Thanks you @BandaidKidd for being in the video.

15 Likes

I’m currently working on a game about 2 rivaling kingdoms fighting each-other as the scripter.

The best presentable feature that I’ve made is the dialogue system:

11 Likes

Do you know how much resources this takes up? I’m just wondering how well it would run on low-end PCs.

3 Likes

Yes it ll work on low end pc like default material just need good internet.

1 Like

I’m actually working right now, so I’d like to show what I’ve worked on so far:
Most of it was just extreme and excessive worldbuilding (no, seriously. I have NO idea why this is happening. First it was excessively overhauling my game, and now this.)
I did manage to create a prototype rig made in Blender as one of the many enemies in my planned game.

Meet the first enemy in my game, a Private of the Robloxian People’s Army!

Additionally, I made something similar for a General/Commander, where I just used a catalog accessory, edited it in Blender so I could have certain bits separate, and recoloured it back in Studio. (I need to get the creator’s permission for this, I just couldn’t help but make a concept first)

17 Likes