What are you working on currently? (2022)

28 Likes

Here are some more of my original creative designs of this post!

Dibs on getting this the new logo intro

Pushing Roblox To The Limits

Old updates I made to a build I posted last month: What are you working on currently? (2022) - #3840 by Josh_uaDev

My post of this build on twitter got noticed by a lot of riot games devs and one of them was able to give me a riot gun buddy for this : D

4 Likes

I finished my Garfield!
If there is anything I can or should fix, let me know.

the hair took too long… :sweat:

2 Likes

Wow that looks amazing!!!

More Garfield :flushed:

1 Like

please make this a horror game.

1 Like

Axe.

7 Likes

bleh!!!
still a wip, obviously. i have finally learned how to make believable looking cities :sunglasses:

7 Likes

WHY DOES IT LOOK GOOD

6 Likes

Funnily enough, I just watched spirited away. Seems pretty accurate.

1 Like

Thanks, hope you enjoyed spirited away too.

1 Like

I will, I’ve most of the base game done, I just need to make the rest of the model and maps

I’m making a skyscrapper! This is Octo Tower, it is 300 meters tall and 46 meters wide and it has 55 floors.

It is so gigantic that Roblox can’t show its entire shadow! It has 4.283 Parts in total
Here are more pictures:

This tower was inspired by the “Freedom Tower” and the "Empire States"

Fun Facts:

• If you fell from the top of the building, you would reach terminal velocity.
  • The name “Octo Tower” comes from Octogon Tower which was the name given for early sketches of the building which had a octogon shape.

Free Model Link:

Any name suggestions for this building are appreciated!

14 Likes

How do you make the ui to adapt to screen size and also stay in the same position?

I am working on getting some new structures created for a few roleplay communities I am a developer for!

6 Likes

Sounds cool and fun, I will definitely try the game out when it’s released.

My Eyes are crying to watch this, This is an Amazing Masterpiece!!! Roblox has finally become an 8K engine and optimised to become a great developing platform!!! :smiley: