What are you working on currently? (2022)

Man, I really wish I had time to build. I’ve been really busy. :pensive:

2 Likes

I’ve recently released a Halloween update to my unique tycoon game, Chocoblox Factory Tycoon. It’s not a normal tycoon, in this game, you have to buy dropper slots and put many different unique types of droppers in the dropper slots.

1 Like

I remember this game, i was in the game when the new map dropped during the live event. Havent played much since

2 Likes

An Adventure type game, im new to scripting and stuff so this is hard for me

(my main got banned so i cant update rn)

The game

New Project (2)

Today I finished the arm for my Garfield :grin:

If I should or could fix anything please let me know!

RobloxScreenShot20221009_163033704

4 Likes

looks like a Road to Gramby’s reference

I’m pretty sure he made that system using the same way a monitor works, basically many tiny parts are given a color that appears at a specific time, basically using the same system on how computers or any other device work work.

1 Like

RobloxScreenShot20221009_164348055
:eyes:

3 Likes

Lighting And GI Test, Thoughts?

15 Likes

more characters :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Tower defense game (part of a much bigger project to be completed by late 2023)

Full post here:

1 Like

man future lighting makes everything look so cool
thank you roblox

RobloxScreenShot20221010_172718097

some screenshots from an old game that i don’t plan on finishing, but i made it look slightly better

spook

yes i know the last photo was kind of unnecessary but never mind

7 Likes

Holy, this is the best part-based terrain plugin I have seen in literal years.
Development looks extremely fast and efficient with the plugin too. Bravo my guy, you have impressed. :+1:

1 Like

Hey man! Just played the game and I gotta say it’s pretty good! Not really lighting related, but I’d suggest adding more rooms and cutting down the lag a bit. Other than that, great job friend! :smiley:

Finished the legs and feet on my Garfield model!
(Also I’ve added some lasagna and oil stains on his chest)

Not to be full of myself but I think this is my favorite photo I’ve taken of my model!

Here’s more:

If I should would could change/fix anything, please let me know!

8 Likes

13 Likes

This looks really nice, the shapes are giving me a big nostalgia hit.

It reminds me a lot of showcase/roleplay games I played back in 2011-2013, back when everyone was first learning that you could use CFraming to make curves lol

It has many buggs, you should use Debounce, as a Example if you click Start the Game the Buttons dissapearing slowly but until its dissapeared completly u can click Buttons and it buggs, add debounce so you cant click other Buttons and also you should add a Exit Button when the Game or Tutorial has began.

1 Like

advertise it for something like 10000 Robux and it will get good engagement! :hugs:

Code-writing assistant in Roblox Studio.

You can give it a try, but keep in mind that how you use and can use it
may change in the future as I keep updating it.

10 Likes