What are you working on currently? (2022)

So the seating layout is pretty much done. I’m still not a pro modeler so business class looks pretty bad personally.

Anyways, once I’m finished fixing it up, I’m gonna try find a way to actually fit it in the plane.

3 Likes

I am very boring compared to the wonderful works here already but I’ll just dump some stuff I’ve done over the past few months

messed around with terrain editor

I don't build but out of boredom I decided to create themed sprites (First is ready for animation)

And just for the fun of it

3 Likes

owo a skatepark

3 Likes

some night shots from Zaibatsu :camera_flash:

27 Likes

I haven’t been active much in the past year in terms of Studio, but I’ve made some progress on some of my showcases.

29 Likes

Goofy DOORS

4 Likes

Interesting roblot and the lighting.

This is a masterpiece!

I have no more words!!!

The little orange trees like the one in this picture looks a little weird to me. Other than that, I love these! I’ve always loved stylized stuff!

Very nice. I like the stalactites and stalagmites in the second pixture.

These look very good! It would be cool to have a game with this style!

4 Likes

Unlike everyone else’s AMAZING visual creations I am working on an easy to use Module Script that can make a game with around 5 lines of code.

Good job to all the other dev’s your creations look really amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still working on my infinite mining game. It’s designed to never require world resets while still being performant and supporting 50 players at once with servers that can last multiple days.

I added two(developer only atm) features, one being an OP flying drilling machine, and another being minions that you plop down and they mine the area for you

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m actively working on the terrain still
Maybe I’ll give the sprites away to someone who needs them more

1 Like

i like making early 7th gen styled titlescreens

4 Likes

DISCLAIMER: This is a WIP. I know it might look small and bad right now but trust me, I just want to get some feedback for a starting point on making it look better.

This is for my horror game Mainframe.

EDIT: All materials are from ambientcg.com, it’s a great website and I 10000000% recommend you check it out. All materials have normal maps, displacement maps, roughness maps, and color maps, and they are completely free to use for commercial and personal uses. You don’t even have to credit them. A gem of a website.

9 Likes

Is this even roblox?? How is this possible??? This is pure art. This is amazing.

1 Like

I’ve always loved your building style. Glad to see you’re still around.

2 Likes

This is really good! I like the style

yes it’s in 3D

2 Likes

Thanks! I can assure you it will be even more polished at release :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing! cant wait until its done!

2 Likes