What are you working on currently? (2022)

I’m now working on my group’s games, “Random Roblox Games (RRG),” and I’ve already created a couple of them. @boterflic5 has been a huge help with the scripting side of things.

11 Likes

yo bro what? there’s a portal 2 button in the bottom left corner at the very start of the video.

4 Likes

That’s for getting the sword tool. It may or may not also be because I’m a diehard portal fan.

4 Likes

I’ve updated the script so that the part.Size doesn’t reach all the way to the bottom, as the max Vector3 value for size is 1024, it has that long flat area at the top.
The stud tower now spawns infront of the player who called it.

the 1000 one turned my phone’s CPU into a free heating

7 Likes

I made a Robot.
Robot

8 Likes

Hello everyone! Me again with another update! Check out what’s new: Find The Jellybeans[70] - Roblox

thats gotta be the best robots i’ve ever seen ngl

1 Like

World cupppppp World cuppppppp

1 Like

felt like trying this build style out

18 Likes

I’ve been working on creating appealing GUIs and improving TextBox behavior.

Here is a diferent version of a radio GUI I made to work on making better icons, improving UX, and to showcase the use of a plugin I am working on.

I created my own system for determining the CursorPosition in a TextBox based on the user’s mouse position to match up the user’s cursor placement on placeholder text to text appearing in the TextBox after being focused.

12 Likes

7 Likes

Did some more work on my robot and made it more Robot-like. Also added an antenna like thing on his head.

9 Likes

I’m working on getting my new Plugin To be seen and get some sales
Screenshot_20221115_075604
Its already for sale in the plugin market place but it just hasn’t gotten any sales sadly

2 Likes

You should start by updating the gui because it looks awful
Also what is it meant to do?

1 Like

it finds old model IDs from 2007 and up From a Random ID that you typed in And I have No Robux to give for A Gui Artist Commission currently it basically makes ID Surfing Easier

1 Like

So you input the ID and it spawns the model in the workspace?
Also, if you have no robux then just do a commission for someone to get some robux

1 Like

Nope that’s not possible and would lag roblox studio and crash most likely Its an int value with the name of the model and ID of the model If you want to test it I surely can give you the plugin for free

1 Like

17 Likes

Old alien laboratory.

52 Likes

Working on a speedrunning game, where you can play different levels.
Almost done with the 4th level, and am working on others too. You can play, but just know that it’s in very early alpha.

Sorry if there are any bugs!

5 Likes