What are you working on currently? (2022)

Why not have it go over the ocean? Like to an island or something. Awesome job by the way. :smiley:

1 Like

I recommend adding pupils.

(unless of course you are layering the pupils on the eyes)

Made a working camcorder first time using viewport frames that has no lag

7 Likes

I’m working on a winter update for my game… I still need to add Christmas decorations.

8013316ecc61eae9780672635df0976c1dddbff8_2_690x357

1ffac970a1caf89b4bc114320b6464728d075422_2_690x357
72ba33f51a5812e801c24fe30c8821425317d004_2_690x357

16 Likes

Mayb more effort into the glock :mask:

7 Likes

There are pupils on it. Might be too see hard on your screen but they are there. I’m thinking of adding customization to the face though. I am sure other people might want a different face to match there character.

I’m not a very fine scripter, but I’m currently working on a few games. My favorite one is ChemAttack. It’s A WIP battle game, where you battle with chemistry instead of fists, in this game, you can use reactions to gain the better over your enemy, make alliances, and a lot more coming soon. Here’s an image:

You start at level 1, of course being: you guessed it! Hydrogen! and your attacks get better every time you purchase them with the chemcoins you earn. Tell me if you guys like it. It’s not finished yet. I’ve only added two attacks so far.

Another game I’ve been working on is called Sword Fight with Mobile Shiftlock, I’ve always been into swordfighting so I decided I would make a game like that. And yes, it has mobile shiftlock. Here’s an ad I made for it:

The budget was low.

A future game of mine I will be working on is called “Circles eat circles” and I’m sure you can guess what that one’s based off of.

3 Likes

I removed the surface lights on every ceiling because I wanted to make my own. (They were too bright anyway).

Meanwhile, an extension to the 2nd terminal and… hat is that top floor? Oh that? I’m planning to make that a lounge.

3 Likes

I am currently working on my class fighting game’s visuals! Its a fan game of Critical Strike 5.7.5
Just grinding out visuals before I release.

Game group just in case anyone is curious :3 MEGA STUDIOS!! - Roblox

6 Likes

I love it! It really reminds me of critical strike. It’s excellent.

Thanks m8! If you are intertested feel free to join the group.

Automatic Promenade MRT THUMBNAIL

Working On a self-driving train game. Still pretty buggy

13 Likes

Sounds cool! Can’t wait to play it.

A Penthouse :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Working out the details to a free-trial mechanic for paid access plugins. Just completed work on a tree diagram describing how it should work.

There are still many rough points like, a user deleting the .json save file so the plugin can’t remember when the user started the free trial, the user accessing the source code of the plugin through various ways, and the trouble of going to the Roblox website to purchase a gamepass.

6 Likes

Old habits coming back fast where I start on a new thing before I finish detailing out the first things. Curse my ADHD sometimes

New building! Need to figure out what to call this city. I’d like to eventually make this like, a proper game, but I don’t know LUA nor do I know how to run a team, so… showcase for now!

Screenshot (6531)

6 Likes

Working on my First Project Ever. As a Horror Game based in silent hills games!

4 Likes

Subwoofer or something

9 Likes

Your talented…

1 Like

Edit: How did this get 62 likes!!