What are you working on currently? (2022)

So, I am working on a game like Booga Booga.
Leave me some feedback about it, and what I should add.
Game: Madness Testing - Roblox
Screenshot:

5 Likes

I’m just making a small showcase game where you drive a jeep along an off-road trail. Just worked on it this weekend because I was sick of trying to get Node.JS to work :angry:. It’s all Roblox models from the forest pack.

23 Likes

I’m making this tower becuz why not? Anyway so I have the outside so far and I’m hoping to make an inside to it next. Tell me what you think of it so far!

Edit: Srry I couldn’t show the back of it, I didn’t wanna spoil the map I’m gonna put it in because it’s for a game… yes I was too lazy to just rotate it.

16 Likes

Nice!Wow! Looking very good. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

You fell off the map? No big deal!

44 Likes

Working on my Talent Hub portfolio:

Noob GFX W Watermark

7 Likes

Currently now, I am working on another project named as “Anti-Gravity Battle”. I just started it today. Here is the link of it’s beta version Anti-Gravity Battle (BETA) - Roblox
(I didn’t make any badge yet for this game because I can’t afford :sad: )

1 Like

i finished this up last night, an abandoned laboratory map for my game
here are some screenshots and a cryptic teaser video!
(the first screenshot was taken when the map was still unfinished, so it’s not AS good but still good lol)

WIP SCREENSHOT

FINAL PRODUCT SCREENSHOTS

TEASER VIDEO

Youtube link in case the video above doesn’t work:

on the side, i made some arcade machines!

really proud of this, i still need to make a couple more maps but i’m really motivated to keep working due to all the feedback i’ve been receiving, can’t wait for the release of this game :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Recently making scenario about new experience on Roblox!

4 Likes

Pokeball Airpods case

Screw OnShape I’m going to do this in blender.

Yes I am going to 3d print this.

12 Likes

I made a post on the 2021 one but time passed and i improved the script. So i’m currently making volcano eruptions simulations on real world terrain.

13 Likes

Cleaned up the model a little bit.
Also you can see the AirPods case inside.

10 Likes

I’d make that an airpods pro case, but looks good otherwise.

Yeah, I was thinking about doing that but I don’t really feel like changing it at the moment. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

Currently working on a new fantasy type showcase

POV 1:

POV 2:

34 Likes

I would love to see the vest once layered clothing gets rolled out for UGC designers! I love how you also showed the color variation options!

2 Likes

So, for context, I have a group of Roblox friends. One of them, which we call Ruby, makes these seasonal tournaments.

This spring I want to see if I can one-up him with a spring competition. I’m not sure if it will be finished by March, or if I’ll have to wait until 2023. This is a small game I might add because I’m not strong in code yet.

If it has to wait until March 2023, then it will be higher quality, which is nice, and I’ll have the chance to learn more code, which is also nice. :>

Ruby’s making a spring competition too, so I either wait this year, or I do it and see who made the better game.

I have no pictures, sorry. :<

2 Likes

This looks great overall, however I suggest like Arsenal, adding a little but of damage on the knockback. It would be more realistic to implement a system to where the damage varies between the player distance from the rocket, and the power. Great work!

1 Like

The only reason I made it was so I could actually try rocket jumping lol, but yeah I intend on doing that. It actually already does damage, but only to the enemy team.

I’m working on an hole.io like game. Its called BigSnow.io. Right now, I’m working on the lobby, selecting skins, and cross server match making.
(Can give screenshots tomorrow)
Game: BigSnow.io - Roblox
As matchmaking is broken, you can not play rounds yet. I’ll need at least 30 players to test match making though (That’s 1 server and a half)

3 Likes