What are you working on currently? (2022)

I have been working on this browser-like rendering engine. It loads pages but also supports basic actions like going to another page or reloading the currently cached page if needed.
CaptureCapture1
Rendering is a bit bugged outside of localscripts but it still functions (works best in localscripts, still not bad in plugins, weird and buggy in serverscripts)

4 Likes

Cool! I wonder how systems like this can be used.

1 Like

It could be used for many things. It could be used for changelogs, help sections, and many other things.

2 Likes

Good idea! I’d love to see your progress on the game!

• Good Idea?
  • Bad Idea?

0 voters

I might post some stuff occasionally on #waywoc

Cactus.

Let me know if you add any suggestions for the game, maybe I’ll add them!

9 Likes

Currently working on icons for macOS! The original Studio icon does not follow the icon design convention for macOS 11+ and it looks really inconsistent with the other applications I have.

So I decided to make some!

If you want to use it (Windows users too!), just head to this Github Repository :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Soon… / Not Finished

27 Likes

That’s so cool, did you model everything yourself?

1 Like

Need 3d viewmodel. Good. Improve gUi

40 Likes

Amazing @Il_Matthew, I like it

1 Like

If the Stratobloxxer was made in 2022.

Edith Stratos 928 | 1146 Vertices & 1910 Tris

More via: (https://twitter.com/rblxm4rc/status/1485878830531153920)

3 Likes

Currently now, I am working on another project named as “Anti-Gravity Battle”. I just started it today. Here is the link of it’s beta version Anti-Gravity Battle (BETA) - Roblox 1
(I didn’t make any badge yet for this game because I can’t afford :sad: )

https://www.roblox.com/games/8629756364/Anti-Gravity-Battle-BETA

2 Likes

TRANCING THROUGH 2022
I have decided to run some sound design sessions just for fun.

7 Likes

In fact, a friend of mine modeled it before, and he gave me a copy to put it there (Only the car) the rest is on my own as always

1 Like

Stop running around and yelling at people

• That’s a free model

Here are two screen shots! (By the the way I am a solo dev and I never use free models.)

3 Likes