What are you working on currently? (2022)

But there is a problem in this terminator face, the smiley face exceeds and comes under the robot face side @PenguinDoc9999

4 Likes

I guess this cool audio can be also used for yt tutorials.

1 Like

origin orientation,Must be used on runtime inside studio only,.Position and cframe for player broke after 1 million,So you cannot go through the 1 mill with script

1 Like

After losing motivation I decided to get back into developing.

Right now I’m currently making a few siren pole mounts.

This one you see in the screenshot is a recreation of the siren located at Ramsgate Tunnels.

6 Likes
30 Likes

Hiiii, I’ve been working on a project since April 2021 that is based off Kord_K’s game and The Backrooms game by Pie on a Plate Productions. I had to do a few detours with it, and I am pretty much proud with the game’s current concept

I also made some limited decisions, such as the main protagonist being the player themselves, and as well as having only a few monsters stalking the player throughout the game, and even chasing them sometimes.

Personally, I wanted my lore to look good and resemble my own. I also planned on adding some old characters that me and my friends have made years ago, but having this project in a realistic style is important to me. So uh, here a picture of what I have worked on!

11 Likes

Making an admin panel for my game

9 Likes

I’m getting better at object modeling, with this I wanted to try to make a render to learn more about blender.

18 Likes

Improving structure…

32 Likes

A group that I’m apart of is working On a Roblox city!

8 Likes

I have Worked on this!

2 Likes

• And I’m working on all my games because sometimes I’m bored building on obbies. Then I work on my other games or I script something.
    But I want to be done with my main obby. That’s why I am now asking for feedback for it to have it as polished as it can be.
6 Likes

Interlagos, Brazil

More photos here:

19 Likes

I got bored so I made a Gears Of War (1) inspired start screen.
I also wanna mention that the tech demo from earlier will be combined with a memory loading tech demo to make some REALLY janky Gears Of War “inspired” campaign.

(This is all in-engine btw, not in a photo editor or smth.)

6 Likes

I’m working on remake of my “older” game.

Lobby system and menu

Grabbing

Interactions

6 Likes

Just finished my game… Don’t know if matchmaking works, but I’m excited to share it!
https://web.roblox.com/games/8490951601/BigSnow-io-READY-TO-PLAY

4 Likes

30 Likes

59 Likes

Sorry, I’m to lazy to create screenshots. Here’s the game btw
https://www.roblox.com/games/8704822502/Showcase
Sorry you can only play in PC

Working on new attachments for akmn

34 Likes