What are you working on currently? (2022)

37 Likes

This is a repost, but its a new year :smiley:

67 Likes

Currently working on a procedurally generated road game with different outpost systems.

4 Likes

Maybe if there were more people playing and wanting it I could possibly release it publicly.

I’m working on my game “The Deliveries”. Wish I had help, because I don’t know much about building and I want to be done with a City in March.

A house I built in just parts. I’m sure it will look better if it had meshes.

1 Like

Mind showing some of your progress? I would love to see what you’ve worked on so far.

s t r o n k h o l d (WIP)

13 Likes

Same thing since 2019 (Heck even longer if I want to bring up the original version): Unintentional Mobility. It’s a game about utilizing rather unheard-of glitches that are associated with certain (mostly) transport type gears in order to overcome maps designed with said glitches in mind (There’s also gears [called “complimentary gears”] that can help assist with your glitch abusing too). Now while the description I gave is good, I believe having some visuals would truly sell it (Some of the footage is rather old):

As of now, I’m currently working on this map (pics related), luckily the concept is to use a lot of old free models, so the workload is a tiny bit less than the typical glitch riding (what I call this hobby of mine) map (still have to come up with ideas for obstacles, test riding, and do the terrain work though, all by myself too…).

If interested, there will be a link down below, please leave feedback afterwards though (hit me up in my PMs or here), for I would like to further improve and get the concept into the eyes of the general populace; Though please take your time with the game for its rather complex (Though I’m sure you would’ve figured that out once you’ve read/seen the length of the instructions).

15 Likes

They look really good! i would like to see this inside of a game. :+1:

1 Like

as of right now there is not much to it as the project was started only a week ago.

Currently me and my builder/modeler ( @AlwaysFolowing ) are working on a siren head survival type game.
Been working for 7 months, with multiple breaks.

32 Likes

As I’ve shown in previous posts, I have been hinting at a Beyond the Stars fan-remake from scratch. I plan on remastering all of the maps and models and make this a true successor toward the original game that Imperator had stopped development shortly after it’s release.

52 Likes

I can help you with building if you want.

1 Like

Deep Rush

5 Likes

Oh my, that is very modern! Like the building styles and customized textures. Question, though, did you make the textures or find them from somewhere because they look awesome

My voice chat game. It’s been in the works for over a month now!

https://www.roblox.com/games/8229767713

1 Like

I’m working on a place for roleplaying. I already managed to make a script to change my avatar without changing it on Roblox, but I’m having some issues with custom water parts.

My goal is a state rp game. Maybe something else I cannot decide :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am I looking at Roblox right now?

T H A T I S I N S A N E :exploding_head:

3 Likes

I am working on the 1st Season of the Roblox-Verse.
Untitled design

4 Likes