What are you working on currently? (2022)

Working on my scripting skills, currently learning OOP and experimenting stuff.

5 Likes

Another Arcane fan!! That’s very cool! :happy3:
I always thought I’m the only Arcane fan on DevForum.
Can’t wait to play your game!!

3 Likes

67 Likes

Walter PPK weapon model I’ve made in blender

8 Likes

50 Likes

jump mania is getting better and better but it still takes alot of time to make a single update cuz im a very lazy, the map was changed with idle/walking/jumping animation was added + name tags added but only for me :)))) bugs fixed with passes added which for now are only for donations, so if you rich and you wanna support me check it out

if you want to play the game here is the link for it but warning, the game isn’t done and rn only 1 level can be play but isnt done

14 Likes

Happy 2022!!

Name: Construction metal railing
Creator: THULiCORE
Time taken: 10 minutes

21 Likes

As of the moment (today), I’ve been working on my first and upcoming game “Dream Walker” (name pending). This building, “Brewstars” is a parody of a stereotypical coffee shop situated under a living complex. It’ll be the starting location to the story and is coming together nicely. P.S this is a (WIP) it isn’t a finished product yet!! Please feel happy to leave suggestions for feedback is much appreciated!

26 Likes

I just released an Old Roblox RPG, but I am still working on the game every day because the gameplay is a little confusing. I would greatly appreciate any feedback, comments, criticisms, or questions if you have any.
Game Link: The Future Of The Past [PRE-ALPHA] - Roblox

3 Likes

Not to give anything away. I’m working on a border/underground game!
Roblox Studio Logo

2 Likes

(mostly) Finished bridge

Happy new year!

88 Likes

New Cop vs Robbers Mechanics!
Police database with warrant system for East Brickton

c0ce2f1c2f6081f9dbcbaf4344d8eb8d
54b1820a4be4c0be12d787447ad72ad5

18 Likes

I have a suggestion to make, I think it might be kind of bright, I myself had this same issue. You could take away some saturation and brightness and replace it with specular scale. Looks awesome though, can’t wait to see it!

2 Likes

Still working on that Space Knights remake from last year.

some footage we made to try to see what the levels would look like
(those are character models I don’t think we’ll be using in the future)

we do have a dev forum post for those who wanna know more, but beware; this is one I wish to remake to add better details of what we have made and show off what skill we have now

13 Likes

I’m building a game called Gumdrop Adventures. I don’t have many updated photos, so here’s a link.
Gumdrop Adventures

1 Like

I’m currently working on my game Carbine Legends. I have had it on halt since last summer due to school, but I am going to continue developing and hiring devs this summer!

Carbine Legends is a Phantom Forces type of game, but with ACS, different maps, and different game modes.

Join my group for development updates (once we resume it again).

Infinite Development Studio

My first construction of the year

22 Likes

Here are some of my best works of 2021 and a couple of 2022 work at the end.

107 Likes

72 Likes

I’ve been developing for about 2 years now, and I’ve never finished a game. But I’ve put it on my resolution to finish one this year. Wish me luck with this, I have lots of motivation issues…

8 Likes