What are you working on currently? (2022)

purchase button
I’m thinking of making a collection of all my waywoc posts and update it regularly, who would be interested?

Purchase_Button

16 Likes

Definitely me because I would love to see your growth as well as the variety of 2 you do!

1 Like

15 Likes

I have trying to create a remake of a game I’ve really enjoyed that once showed on the main page of Roblox, though it was for like 2 days and died out because of community dramas and issues from the developers of the project. But it’s generally called Crucial Journey: Remastered, it’s a currently open game but hasn’t been updated yet to the given images as the ones I’m showing.
The system of the game is unique, but the open-source code is really difficult.

The game is focused on both Adventure in a calm feeling, but the game is unique towards the blockiness of the terrain. The game is going well so far, but well… nobody’s really cheering up for the update since I’ve got nobody interested too much in it. Hopefully, it will come out and people will possibly notice the game more frequently.

7 Likes

Finished

Hologram Photos

I also released it to the public! Feel free to use it for your games/projects! :slight_smile:

33 Likes

Soon

11 Likes

Idk if I posted this yet, old icon

13 Likes

I just made my first look at The Unseen. The lobby we created is completely finished. However, access to the game is temporarily closed because there are still many bugs in The Unseen game. Any feedback you give about this video will be greatly appreciated!

6 Likes

The voice acting, the terrain looks amazing, and it makes me excited about the game, the only thing I would comment would be the structures or maybe if you changed the lighting when your filming the buildings n stuff you could make it more ominous looking, also when they film the statues on the pedestals I think the action of them moving all around it looks like some in game recording it in first person maybe cut between each move and zoom in on the faces of the statues or the head of their entities and make the lighting look dark and BAM

2 Likes

I spent 4 and a half hours :cold_face: making this race car model for a media project (mainly made it for fun)… Not worth it because I spent majority of the time dealing with messed up faces :sweat: but the final product looks good. I call it… Pinky’s Power :+1:
(bad) short animation:

(Update: added boosters and headlights) Final product:
Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 4.40.39 pm
Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 4.40.33 pm

Model:

9 Likes

music icon

Music_Icon

12 Likes

Wow, this so much fun! Great work! I especially like the nuke!

2 Likes

Just revisited the test place I created few months ago for my ongoing tower defense project’s PVP gamemode; which is being overhauled currently. Here are some funny screenshots I took while playing:

10 Likes

High energy song for my in-development fighting game!

I suck at scripting so I’m procrastinating by composing

7 Likes

lego gta

28 Likes

slowly getting used to depth of field

30 Likes

"Good hunting, S.T.A.L.K.E.R."

13 Likes

I’m working on Moo Moo Fridge. :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

33 Likes

omg YES! please make more. I would love to see what to comes next.

I love how accurate you managed to make collecting the studs too

1 Like