What are you working on currently? (2022)

all of it so far

Wood_Shop_Frame
Settings_Frame
Music_Icon
Purchase_Button
Volume

16 Likes

RobloxScreenShot20220421_112214635

RobloxScreenShot20220421_112226567

RobloxScreenShot20220421_112243518

Working on a Arabian town, 50% done

16 Likes

NotificationService has been rebranded to AlertService, just because I didn’t realise there was an existing Roblox service named NotificationService (not sure what NotificationService’s purpose is).

I’ve also just ran my first tests with integrating support within plugins, here’s an example with my plugin blisstools!

I will be rolling out support for AlertService to all of my plugins as soon as it’s released, although I’m not sure about Roblox Fast Donation Button Creation since that could do with an overhaul.

5 Likes

Currently working on a #DoctorStrange themed Portal effect:-
[ Apologies for poor Quality – Gyazo for you. ]

16 Likes

26 Likes

Hahahah! Thanks, i think it falls more in the choochuff catagory, thanks though!

2 Likes

Modelling a particle’s path do be kinda fun:

18 Likes

Map 1 is almost done
I use future lighting + I add a setting that can delete texture and remove shadows
BTW did anyone know which takes longer to decompose plastic and rubber or bottles?

11 Likes

Glass bottles I mean
because if I search all the result are different

Hey! i did work in the past two days on creating a GIF of my Watermark animation if you want to learn more about my Project you can Click here!

1 Like

More Progress! (Still need to add doors because i’m lazy :sweat_smile:)
I will put my favorite builders in the Glass-Showcases because I have no other idea!

14 Likes

At the time I am not working on anything. I have retired from developing, and I have started working as a tester. Though I really want to start up again, so I just need a fresh start with my friends.

1 Like

If it helps, this is better than a LOT of UI on the platform.

1 Like

space ship for roleplay game

12 Likes

Thank you so much that made me really happy!

2 Likes

I’m trying to make a game only made out of parts… it’s going good so far.

Infinite obby 2?

5 Likes

Remaking the ISS in an (almost) 1:1 scale, starting off with the ESA Columbus Laboratory:

27 Likes

Holy- That looks amazing man! The detail is top tier :ok_hand:

Name: Steel signage
Creator: THULiCORE

Rate

0 voters

7 Likes