What are you working on currently? (2022)

Ups… lost on the beach

26 Likes

Finally!

Active Ragdolls/Physical Animation w/ Procedural Animation and Sword/Stab physics.

Working on a control system for this rig. Although 8 directions will not be enough for this Rig as it has 3 Animation states each with ability to go in all 360 degree directions
Also…stabby physics.

19 Likes

Check this out! Kampus - Modern Restaurant

Kampus - Modern Restaurant - Help and Feedback / Creations Feedback - DevForum | Roblox

3 Likes

No problem! It’s also true, I wasnt being nice. It’s a really great GUI that isnt too complex and isnt too simple.

2 Likes

man face

17 Likes

I recommend adding pictures!
It makes the post more appealing, so I know what I’m clicking on and not just a random link!

2 Likes

I have made this endless chunks generator today, to prevent client lag the server unloads chunks far away from players.

I look forward to using this, could become a pretty nice game based off many concepts you can find online (the Backrooms, SCP-1499, SCP-3008, or a simple sandbox building game?)

2 Likes

Roblox’s console navigation in scrolling frames sucks, so I wrote an entire module to handle it. This does not use the default navigation, everything is custom (except the selection image which I kept for consistency).

Before:

createMatchBeforeCenterScroll

After:

createMatchCenterScroll

13 Likes

I finished making a Low Poly Landscape

22 Likes

Working on more biomes / Coming soon to show

Very proud of the progress of the map

22 Likes

Optimized Random Room Decor Generator (28 lines of code)

6 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/758153254378536991/968179787082371112/2022-04-25_10-33-32.mp4

VR combat master

25 Likes

looks a bit boring on the image, but it shows only a small part of the event

I have created an event in my game to celebrate 1 MILLION VISITS!

The last event in the game was in December 2021, we reached 100k visits. Time is running

You will receive an exclusive golden trail only available for a limited time for completing the event tower. [EVENT] Clock's Difficulty Chart Obby HARD - Roblox

7 Likes

How did you achieve that hologram effect on those frames? Looks awesome!

2 Likes

Arabian City

Part count ~11k

Play ingame: Arabian City - Roblox

30 Likes

Amazing showcase my friend! Keep up the great work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cubular Thumbnail!!

Cubular thumbnail 1

13 Likes

Worked on a few more Stylized game assets. Will be posting an updated textured model in a few hours!

15 Likes

I am working on a fast-paced FPS title named untitled gun game. I actually have an event going on here soon on May 1st to introduce some new gameplay mechanics and other things I hope players will be excited for.
https://www.roblox.com/games/8071437303/untitled-gun-game-EVENT

Would you attend?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes
16 Likes